chapter: 12✅

4.1

DIARY ENTRY
November 2 2020

DEAR DIARY,

After the event, the topic of me going into the locker room ceased and everyone was talking about Pamela's humiliation.I was gradually  becoming one of the hottest girls in school. Something's definitely up, and so it was that I and my friends were creating anarchy and wanted to overturn those occupying the position according to Nancy that position was supposed to be ours this was the perfect opportunity to enthrone a new high school queen.

We had already created a niche for ourselves thrown one of the biggest party as per my suggestion, inviting regular students but certainly not the popular group and it was already starting to irk Pamela,so she did what she always does when she faces a challenge,she invited us including me to the popular table and we turned her down once again humiliating her in front of the whole school.

she promised to make our lives a living hell,We had also created our own cheer leading group and this wasn't going down well with little miss perfect,it irked her that there was nothing she could do about it,we were tough and we matched her in everything strength,beauty,riches and will.

She tried freezing us out but
My group normally didn't even extend a hand of friendship to any other person so we didn't notice. We decided to challenge Pamela so that we could over throw her officially meaning in front of the whole school,but Nancy was no idiot she planned to play dirty because Amber obviously had the upper hand but we were determined and our collective parents had the means to sponsor such frivolities. Moreover Should we win, we would certainly take over the school's cheer leading team. 

Pamela is a hard nut, everyone knows that, she will not  go down  without a fight. Many other girls have tried in the past. She happens not to be afraid of challenges either. Nancy had just issued one to her, a dancing competition which she accepted.

The stage has just been set for an interesting drama and everyone was waiting enthusiastically. Many of thee students could not wait to see Pamela's be humiliated as she was really cruel. That will serve her right, the snub. On the night of the dance,  the stage was set at(  The Red Dragon), the most popular night club in that environment.

The club was fully booked for  the night, paid for by the duo. Nancy and Pamela,Only students of trinity High who have the permit issued by either Nancy or Pamela were allowed access. Throughout the week, students were falling over themselves trying to get the permit. Some even paid a tidy sum to get it. 

The judges were the guys in the basket ball team and all of them are students of  Trinity high. They  were there  to vote for the winner. The students were torn between Leila's group and Pamela's group, but Nancy was ready for them,she had thought everything through to the last detail ahead of time.  Being a new student, she knew it will not be easy to overthrow Pamela , more so, as she does not have grassroot support. She had to plan and map out her strategies well. Her devious mind went into overdrive.

A week before she challenged pamela, she threw a party and invited everyone at school, then she gave them gifts. She really went all out to make them feel special. She was so nice to everyone.  She greeted them sat on the table with them,  and even stood up to Pamela when she was being mean to the the nerds.

Two nights to the competition she invited some of the most popular girls even Pamela 's friends for a sleep over in her house. She was surprised when they attended but the fact remained their friend nudged them to accept the invitation to spy on Nancy but unfortunately her plan backfired, grinning Nancy served them  chocolate cake and soda and urged then to vote for her.