Chapter 31: Catch them Devils

Chapter 31: Catch them Devils (warning cursing, violence and sex)

 "Sir nagrereklamo po yung nasa table two. Gusto po kayong makausap nung customer," I wiped my hands on a towel before I took off my apron. The waiter smiled sheepishly, "Kuha niyo ko autograph, sir." I laughed at his expression.

"Bakit, sino ba yun?"

Lumaki lalo ang ngiti ng aking tauhan, "Si Ms. Ellie Go po, yung bagong singer. Fan po yung anak ko."

"Sige, sige," I patted his back as I paused by the kitchen door.

"Watch the salmon. Make sure na hindi overcooked yung vegetables," I told my sous chef Bleu, who is busy preparing the ingredients for the panna cotta.

"Sure thing," she smiled at me. I winked at her and she giggled. Hay naku, if she wasn't my employee, I'd date this one.

"May ready na bang batch?" She nodded and immediately went to the freezer para ilabas yung panna cotta na agad niyang nilagyan ng candied blueberries at sauce. She quickly made geometric patterns and put a sprig of mint to finish the decoration.

"Perfect, mi bella." I grinned and she blushed at the compliment.

My feet found their way to table two and I settled the plated dessert on the table before I flashed a grin to its lone occupant. "Complements from the house." Damn. She's hot.

She looked surprised but she quickly masked it with a slight curving of her lips. "And you are?"

"Alfredo Zabala, owner and head chef." I gestured to my waiting staff with a flick of my fingers and my sommelier approached the table with a bottle of our best white and two wine glasses. 

"Domaine William Fèvre Chablis, sinoré," I thanked him and he smiled as he poured for us. She picked up her wineglass by the stem and gave it a swirl before she inhaled its bouquet. A seductive smile grew on her lips. Hmm... pwede. I smiled inwardly at the prospect.   

"What seems to be the problem, la mia belladonna?"

"My chicken arrived late." She pouted at me.

"Well then, let me apologize for my staff. This will not happen again." She narrowed those dark eyes at me. "And if you'll allow it, I'll personally prepare your next meal on my establishment." Her smile widened at the prospect of another meeting.

"Are you asking me out, Mr. Zabala?" She pushed a strand of hair away from her face.

"Call me Alfred, Miss...?"

"Ellie, I'm Ellie Go." she extended her hand and I kissed it lightly. "Pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine." My smile faltered when my transponder sounded and Alistair's voice flooded into my ear. Tsk, ang galing ng timing. I shook my head.

"A3, please go to the parking lot. We need you for back-up. XH32 is on the move."

"Sorry, I need to take this call," I excused myself and saw her smile falter. "I'll see you again, belladonna." I took purposeful strides back to the kitchen.

"Copy that Jaguar," I answered in a clipped voice.

"Meet you guys at the East entrance." I heard a soft click and the call ended.

"I'm going out," I announced to my staff and they all nodded their heads. "Bleu take over the side dishes. Have Emil close earlier kung wala ng tao." The staff bid me good night and I took a short cut to my parking space.     

Time to play with my brothers. This is gonna be fun

---------------------

"Oh shit," I cursed softly as the bolt I'm currently installing slipped from my fingers. My hands are shaking from the effort. I glanced at Reaper and saw that he just finished installing the programs on the Lady. Now, she's literally a supercar.