I Never Told You

I sat there for a while, for what seemed like years for him to wake up.

The chance that he could die dreaded upon me, and the fact that this was practically all my fault isn't helping anything.

Throughout this whole time I've been holding his hand... Thinking about what was left unsaid.

I love him more than anything... He's my world... His smile, his laugh, the way his eyes sparkled and that look of determination he always had...

I love everything about him...

I want him to wake up...

...

I felt a gentle movement in my hand...

And then a light squeeze which brought a dropping feeling in my heart...

Eren. EREN.

I looked up to see him looking at our hands. He then looked to me.

I felt tears start to come.

"Y-you're... Alright... Eren..."

I squeezed his hand back a little tighter.

"Eren... I... I'm so sorry... I could've protected you... But... Oh god, I could've helped! What would I have done without you...? You could've DIED... And it's my fault..."

He looked a little saddened at that.

"No, Levi..."

I hung my head down as tears started streaming down my face.

"Eren, I don't know what I would've done if I had let you die... My god... Eren... I...

I love you...

You scared the hell out of me!"

I brought Eren's hand closer to my face and rested my head on it ever so lightly.

"It wasn't your fault... Honestly. You did your best. And... What was... What was that other part..?"

Shit... It just slipped out... I had confessed... What if he didn't like me...? Whatever- I'm just glad he's okay...

"Eren... God dammit, don't make me say it again... I love you, okay? I... I just... Didn't know if you loved me back... It just feels b-"

I was interrupted by his voice.

"Levi. It's okay... I love you also."

I looked up surprised. He... He loved me back...

He smiled at me. "I just didn't want to say anything because I didn't know that you liked me."

"R-Really???"

"Yeah, really..."

I had no idea... I thought he would reject me right away...

"Hey, Eren... Can you promise me something?"

He smiled. "Sure, what is it?"

"Promise me... To move on if I ever die... I-If you see me die... Then I want you to move on... Don't EVER blame yourself, even if it was you who did it... You're not fully in control of your titan powers. Don't ever even TRY to sacrifice yourself for me... Ever... Move on. You need to live."

Finally... I got it out...

But his smile was faded.

"No... I... I couldn't possibly... I couldn't handle it... I'm not promising anything..."

"Eren." I made my voice a little more stern as I looked into his beautiful eyes. "promise me... It's all I ask. I didn't say it was going to happen, I don't plan on dying anytime soon... Just please..."

He started to tear up a little. "I... I just..." Tears streamed steadily down his face.

I sat on the space next to him on the bed. I wiped his tears away, and SMILED for him. I had to...

(( SURPRISE :D ))

"Levi- you..."

His face seemed shocked.

"You smiled..."

"Yeah... Just for you, brat. Now promise... Please?"

He took a deep breath. "Fine... I promise..."

"Good... Thank you..."

Eren tried to sit up, but he quickly clenched his side, and let out a light cry of pain.

"Hey, don't push yourself."

He nodded and lied back down.

Then the door opened slowly to a smiling Hanji.

Great.

"HEYYY THERES THE LEVI!!!"

"Hanji... Hi."

Hanji walked over to Eren's bed.

"HEYYYYY LOOK WHO DECIDED TO WAKE UP!" She smiled brightly.

Eren smiled back a little. "Yeah..." He scratched the back of his head.

She leaned and stuck her face near his. "That's good. How's that wound of yours?"

"Eh... It still hurts..."

I pulled Hanji away from him. "Come on, give him a break for once."

"Gah, I never have any fun..." She whined. "Well, it's getting late..."

Ha, I just noticed that it was dark outside.

Hanji walked over to me. "Come on, let's let him rest, okay?" She smiled and patted me on the back.

"Tch. Whatever..."

Eren smiled at me. "Bye Levi. See you tomorrow."

"See ya brat."

When I entered my room, I realized something.

I forgot to tell him that I want to spend my whole life with him...

(( HEY. YOU. YEAH, YOU.

Hi ^w^

I want to thank the AMAZING levixheichou for the inspiration!!! Go check her out if you want, she was a COLOSSAL help~

Haha. Colossal... Hah.

Thanks for reading!!!

~ •AL113• ~ ))