My only wish

(( And back to Levi's point of view ))

"EREN!!!"

I ran over to the limp figure on the ground.

One of his blades had slipped from his hand and sliced across the side of his stomach...

I sat him up and held him in my arms. "It'll be alright... I won't let you die..."

As soon as I had the Idea to carry him, I saw some horses coming our way.

It was Erwin... And Hanji...

I quickly wiped my tears.

When they reached us, Hanji quickly came over to us. "Eren!!! What happened to you guys...?"

Erwin stepped in. "Better question, why the hell did you come out here in the first place?"

I didn't answer.

Erwin sighed. "I understand. I'll excuse you this one time. Come on, we brought an extra horse. Be careful with Eren. Okay?"

I nodded. "It'll be okay..."

~

I sat in the infirmary next to Eren's bed. They were holding him up and changing his bandage.

He still hasn't woken up, though.

Mikasa and Armin came in to visit earlier.

Mikasa wasn't very happy about it. Armin was a little sad to see his friend in such a bad condition.

I didn't leave the room once. And I won't until he wakes up.

But what if he doesn't...?

No... I'm overthinking it. I almost lost him once. It's not going to happen again.

"Eren..."

I got closer to him and held his hand.

"Please... Wake up soon..."

My vision became blurred as I started tearing up.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry that this happened... It's my fault..."

I let go of his hand.

"Please wake up... Don't leave me alone like this..."

~