Chapter 20: The Least I Can Do

Yoongi POV

When I finally get Annie calmed back down, my phone buzzes. She looks at me in curiosity as I pick it up before grinning. Hoseok and Hyejin have just texted to inform me that they've done what I requested and that it had better be good.

Leaning forward, I quickly press a short kiss to her lips before pulling away again. She pouts as I pull away, causing me to chuckle once more. Giving in happily, I lean back in, this kiss lasting longer as we slowly move our lips together in sync.

Smiling into the kiss, I cup her cheek with my hand while my other arm wraps around her waist. I feel her smile into it as well, her hands wrapping around my neck and playing with a bit of my hair there. Finally pulling away again, she's much more content this time. Chuckling and shaking my head at her, I kiss the tip of her nose before pulling away completely and getting up.

"Come on. Let's go." I tell her with a grin as I begin to head over to the door. She frowns in confusion, slowly standing and watching me warily.

"What're you going on about, Yoongi? Go where?" She asks hesitantly. Turning back to her, I give her a knowing smile.

"It's a surprise. Now come on. I want to show you it and I can't do that if we're here." I answer, whining slightly at the end to make her giggle in return. She rolls her eyes at me but joins me nonetheless.

Grabbing her bag on the way out, I use my other hand to take hers. She just lets me lead her out of the room and down the hall before we go down the stairs, a look of pure confusion on her face the entire time. As we reach the living room area, everyone else is here as well and looking at the two of us in confusion.

"Keys?" I ask Hoseok. I can't even begin to imagine what kind of things their minds are probably concocting with the lack of information as he tosses them to me.

"Yoongi, where the hell are we going?" She whines once more. I chuckle, grinning down at her.

"I told you. It's a surprise. Now go get in the car. I'll be there in a second." I answer, kissing the top of her head before gently pushing her towards the door. She groans in response but does as told.

"Hyung, what the hell is going on?" Jungkook asks in confusion.

"I got us an apartment. I want to take her and show her since it's already ours anyways, so I figured while we were there that I could just bring our things so that we wouldn't have to worry about that aspect later." I explain with a smile. Jimin looks at me in surprise.

"You actually fixed things with her?" He asks wide eyed. I nod, still smiling as I glance over at Brian who's wearing a smile of his own and nodding at me.

"Wait, so does she have any idea about the apartment?" Saehyun asks curiously. I shake my head.

"No clue. I asked her if she'd move back into an apartment with me but she wanted to help pay for it. I may or may not have bought the apartment myself while she was sleeping..." I answer, grinning at the end. Jin chuckles, shaking his head at me.

"You never were good with following directions." He teases, ruffling my hair.

"I'm glad you guys have sorted things out and are back together, hyung. It's good to see the two of you actually happy again." Namjoon says with a smile of his own. I just grin in response.

"Do you guys want to come along? Come see the apartment with us? It's supposed to be big enough that we could have most of you over without it being super cramped." I offer. They all grin, nodding their heads as we all head out the door.

Taking our bags, I toss them in the backseat before hopping in the drivers seat. I take her hand in mine, using the other to drive as we go down the road. She stays quiet with a small smile on her lips as we go, reaching our destination fifteen minutes later.