Chapter 14: Great Job

Biting my lip nervously, I run a hand through my hair. I can hardly think straight at this point. Our album is being released this evening and to add, the girls and I are going to the recording site where the boys are shooting part of one of their videos to surprise them.

"Annie, calm down. Everything's going to be fine. I'm sure things will go over well." Hyejin says comfortingly as she puts a hand on my shoulder. I sigh, hanging my head in response.

The girls are currently at our apartment, waiting for me to be ready to go. Manager Nim had been in on the surprise with us and so there's a van just waiting on us at this point. The only reason I'm so nervous at this point though, is because I'd taken Jin's words into consideration last night. I want to try and fix things with Yoongi, try and see if we can actually give the dating another chance.

It's been killing me though. I've not seen him at all for the last few days now since they started recording the first music video. They're starting the shooting of their second one today since they're releasing two videos with this album.

Looking my appearance over in the mirror once more, a quiet sigh slips. I'm wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a dark emerald green tank top, and a dark gray jacket. As for makeup, maroon colored lipstick and dark natural colored eyeshadow, slightly winged black eyeliner, and a touch of mascara.

"Let's go." I finally say, deciding that we're going to have to leave eventually and accepting the fact that I'm never going to feel completely freed of nerves over this.

On the drive there, the three of them chatted up a storm. It's an hour and a half drive to where the site is at, and I just listen to music the entire time. I find it near impossible to get my mind off of needing to talk to Yoongi and worrying about his reaction after this last week though.

The girls try to talk to me a few different times throughout the drive, but I ignore their tries each time. I don't want to talk. I don't want to do anything. I hardly have the guts to even go through with this. I was nervous enough about this that I actually ended up calling Jae this morning to try and talk things through with him to help calm me down.

When we finally get there, the three of them squeal in excitement. A small smile pulls at my lips from the sight of them, shaking my head at their antics. I turn my music off and pull my headphones down around my neck as we get out, following them to where the boys should be.

Subconsciously, I reach for my dangle earring as I begin to mess with it out of nervousness. When we finally find them, Yoongi is nowhere to be found as we hide around a corner. I watch though, giving the girls a silent count down before releasing them to go surprise the boys so that we don't interrupt recording.

"SURPRISE!" They all scream as we walk around the corner. Hoseok and Jimin had been the ones who were shooting their part as Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, and Jungkook watched off to the side with smiles.

The boys all jump in surprise with wide eyes as they turn to find us before Namjoon and Jungkook rush to Saehyun and Saeron. The other four rush over to us as well, hugging the rest of us while waiting for the first two to release the other girls.

"What're you guys doing here?! It's your day off, you should all be at home relaxing." Namjoon scolds us with a frown. I roll my eyes at him.

"I mean if you really don't want your girlfriend here, I can take us all back." I offer teasingly as I receive a playful glare in return. He instantly wraps his arms around her and pulls her tightly to him as he shakes his head.

"Never. She's mine." He plays childishly. The rest of us all chuckle at his silliness, including Saehyun.

"But seriously. What're you girls doing here on your day off?" Jimin asks curiously as we all walk off for them to take a break.