Chapter 30- Dubois et Lefevre, Douglas and Victor

A/N- CHAPTER 30 OMG LET'S ALL PEE NOW. I am so sorry I've been gone so long! I've had THE WORST WRITER'S BLOCK EVER. I haven't updated all my stories in so long! But now that school's started, I'll be more focused, so that means MORE UPDATES YAYYYY! Plus, I just spent 8 hours designing a new cover, so also YAYYYY! All this excitement may give me a seizure!

(That to the side is the earliest cover of The Bionic in the Basement. #memoriesssss)

(The video to the side is a sad video. [it does say h*ll in it, so if your parents are like mine and restrict you from that word, BE WARNED.])

On wit' it :D

(And I meant to say Dubois et Lefevre. I'm learning French! YAY SCHOOL!)

(And finally, I am now dedicating this chapter to just_Daydreaming because I have been binge-reading her stories and I might suffocate of laughter and/or crying because everything she writes is darn beautiful.)

✧-✧-✧-✧-✧-✧-✧

*Much quiet*

*Such chirp*

*Very cricket*

Or however the wise language of Doge is spoken.

"WHAT."

"You heard me, I just said 'Well, when you-'"

"WE KNOW WHAT YOU SAID!" Chase yelled.

"What do you mean by that?" I demanded.

"By what?"

"ALL OF IT!" I screamed.

"What have you done?" Chase asked. "You ruined everything!"

"No I did not!" I shrieked.

"That doesn't make sense!" 

"Neither does your face!"

"ARGGGGGH!"

"RAAAAAAGH!"

"Shut up!"

"This is all your fault! If you hadn't gone ahead and-"

*One hour of incessant bickering later*

"I just feel like I have all these emotions bottled up inside of me, and you guys just don't wanna let me let them out." Bree sobbed.

"You can always let them out Bree," Adam sobbed as well. "We'll always be a family and I love you guys all so much that I can't even-"

*Stack on two more hours*

"YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" I threw the final chair across the room at Dad.

"NO, YOU RUINED IT!"

"I can't bend it! I can't bend it!" Adam fretted, holding a priceless invention.

"LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!"

"No, look what YOOOOOOOU HAVE DOOOOONNNNNNNN-"

*Then throw in another four*

"I just don't think it's that big a deal." I said, rocking back and forth. I cradled the strawberry ice cream dearly. "I mean, bionics don't determine your life!"

"Yeah!" Chase said.

"And we're still bionic deep down inside!" Bree said.

"That's really all that matters, isn't it?" Leo asked.