Chapter 2- Going for Gold

A/N: I apologize. I had no idea that Kay Panabaker was 23 and had possible gotten preg-o. Now, she's Kaitlyn Dever. I like her because she has Seamus Dever's last name, and he's in Castle. I love Castle. Castle is awesome. Anyway, Wattpad is obviously getting a bit confused because it said people have read my stuff.

People? 

Read my stuff?

Ha! Ridiculous. Rid-ic, as the popular penguins say. Anyway, let's continue the story!

✧-✧-✧-✧-✧-✧-✧

OMNISCIENT POV

"Hey guys! Whatcha up to?" Leo inquired, strolling into the lab where his three older siblings were entertaining themselves.

"I'm watching a documentary on on cell division. Ooh! It just entered anaphase!" Chase cheered.

"And we're trying not to staple Chase to a wall every time he says 'sister chromatids unite!'." Bree said in boredom.

"Wait, wait, wait wait-" Adam began, but Bree cut him off.

"I know, I know, you don't know what sister chromatids are." She groaned. 

"No, I don't know what these 'unite's you speak of are." He said, before removing his shoe to play with his toes. Ooh, I can make them rumba! He thought. 

"Okay, that is officially a hopeless case." Leo said. "So, do you guys wanna do something other than waiting for cytokinesis to take place, resisting attacking someone with an office supply, and tango-ing with your toes?"

"I'm rumba-ing! Jeez!" Adam huffed, while attempting to make his big toe bring his second-biggest toe into a dip. 

"Yes." Bree and Chase said at the same time in a monotone. 

"Great! Why don't you..." He began, pulling out a stack of textbooks from behind his back. "Finish up my science homework and project while I take Janelle to the movies?" He slammed them on the table, causing the three teens to flinch in surprise. 

"Leo, I'd love any extra homework you throw at me. But when I do it in the same room as Adam, things are bound to get messy." Chase said.

"Wait, you mean you guys fight over homework?" Leo asked.

"No! He keeps snapping my pencils and calling me 'Chase the Nerd Pants' as a taunt." Chase pouted.

"Really?" Bree laughed. "Chase the Nerd Pants?"

"Hey, that's pretty good for somebody who- I quote, 'Has the IQ of a coaster.' " Adam defended himself. 

"I said that." Chase said proudly.

"Well, you could use all the help you could get on that genetic compounds homework. Including someone with the IQ of a coaster. Yup, that's all! See ya!" Leo said, attempting to leave the lab. But, Bree used her super-speed to run ahead and stop him before he could reach the door. 

"Uh-uh, Leo. We're not your bionic slaves." She said.

Leo groaned. "Fine. You don't have to do my homework. I'll just cancel with Janelle. Ooh! Here's an idea! Let's just watch Chase's documentary instead! Ooh, that spindle looks mighty fine!" He lied, taking a seat next to Chase, and stealing his brown, furry, throw blanket and bowl of popcorn. "Chase, crank up the sound so that everyone can hear it! Eddy, lock the doors so no one can leave! We don't wanna miss this!" Leo ordered Chase and the emodicon Smart Home System, AKA Eddy.

"Grr..." Bree growled. "Ugh! Fine! We'll do your stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, STUPID homework! Jeez Leo, you're so stupid!" 

"Well that wasn't offensive." Leo whimpered sarcastically. "Anyway, have fun with tha- ooh! What's this?" Leo asked, nearing a golden ball sitting on a chrome pedestal.