Chapter 10- Operation- PARSNIP MIND

Previously, on The Bionic in the Basment-

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
"What? I thought I was dating Chad!"

"Sorry, Isabella, he's mine."

"HOW COULD YOU DO THI-"

__________________________________________________

Wait, that's from the soap opera coming up after this premire... MARTY! YOU MESS EVERYTHING UP!

NOW Previously on The Bionic in the Basement-
__________________________________________________

"So, Eden, why aren't you doing your homework? You know, being a super-genius and all..." Jenna asked. 

"I don't go to school." I frowned, suddenly sour-er than the man serving us icecream the other day. 

"What?" Jenna asked. "But Adam, Bree, and Chase do! Why do't you?"

"Because Dad says I'm apparently 'not emotionally ready'." I frowned.

Jenna stopped her scribbling, and looked over at me. "Well, emotionally ready and stable bionic-wise are two different things. Didn't Uncle Donald have you tested?"

"Yup. I got 'fairly stable' but it apparently wasn't enough." I said.

Everyone just stared. Yes, I know, I'm gorgeous. Seriously though, stop. TAKE A PICTURE, IT'LL LAST LONGER!

"Yes?" I asked.

"Eden." Bree spoke. "Adam and I got fairly stable."

Wait, what? What? What? What? No! Huh? Impossible! What the heck? How in the world did...

"Yeah, and according to my calculations, fairly stable is stable enough to get you out into the world." Jenna said.

No.

What?

"Buh- wai- what?" I asked. I'm now offically confused. But not like Adam, who's just confused in general. Like Eden, who doesn't have enough details to put a thought together. 

And I don't like not knowing stuff.

"Come on guys." I said, snapping up from my seat.

*Cue flashy detective intro, preferably one in the format of the Bones intro*

*Slides eyebrow* "We've got a Dad to interogate."

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"Nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-no. I am NOT interrogating Mr. Davenport." Chase said, stomping his foot.

"Me neither." Leo agreed. "The last time we tried to interrogate him, we wound up trapped in a meat-locker with a baby pig." What?

"How did you ever-"

"Don't ask."

"What?" I asked. "You seriously won't come with just because of one bad experience?"

Silence filled the room. "Pretty much, yeah." Leo said.

I released a groan. Wait, released? It's not a wild tiger! "Come on, guys." I said to my siblings and cousin and step-sibling and- my life has just become Modern Family. "Embark with me on a journey to complete mission-  PARSNIP MIND"