Chapter 20- Not So Bad a Dad

A/N- *Rides back dolefully on tricycle*. I'm sorry. The last chapter didn't really apply to... the last last chapter. But, this one's gonna be a little more focused on the family, then I'm gonna go all high-tech mission-y on you. 

So, I've been doing a lot of research on babies, (and someone the results scarred me) so that if I was gonna be THIS dramatic, at least I could be accurate.

PS- When I say- 'SH-WHA?" I'm copying Otis the cow from the pee-my-pants hilarious series Back at the Barnyard. It's where I got the 'Fowl Play' thing I put in my second-to-last chapter. Anyway, by 'SH-WAH?" I mean 'What?'

PPS- Thursdays are the worst days for me, because I have to stay at home with my mother who's a professor and teaches classes on Thursdays, so she's always homocidal, and I've got piano at my nutty teacher's house where I'm not learning anything, and I've got so much school and i have to transfer my notes to my new note book...

BAAAAH.

✧-✧-✧-✧-✧-✧

"It was...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Leo Dooley!"

(A/N- HAHAHAHA LAUGHING SO HARD U THOUGHT IT WAS GON' BE BREE HAHAHAHA SUCKERS!)

SH-WHA?

Leo? Wait, what? Huh? Who? Where? Why? Enchilada? When? Leo did this? When? How? How did he do this? He wouldn't do it, right? Would he? 

Everybody gasped, while Leo froze in shock. "What?" Leo asked.

"I saw you run into the art room." Marcus said.

"That was just to get some fresh air!" Leo insisted. 

"Leo, it's an art room. There are dozens of open paint cans in there." Bree said.

"Did you actually see him deface the wall?" I asked. I'm having a hard time believing this!

"No. I just didn't see him in the class we shared." Marcus said. Okay, so that means someone's lying! It's either Leo or Marcus. Well, then there's the slight chance that neither was lying and Marcus just saw it wrong. But still, something screwy's going on around here! Something's going on... maybe Leo was just hanging out in the hallway getting a drink or something. But the drinks here are horrid. Heck, we don't even want to get drinks here for the Hex-Monthly Mission Creek Square Dance-a-Palooza! They have root beer floats and Kool Aid.

HOW DO YOU EVEN MESS KOOL AID UP?

"Well, that's enough evidence for me!" Perry said. "Leo Dooley, you're suspended for 2 weeks, and it's goin' on your permenant record!" She cracked up.