Chapter 25- Let's Call This One "Caged: The Musical"

*Tumbleweed passes*

8 Seconds Later

✧-✧-✧-✧-✧-✧

We stood there in shock.

"What's going on? Who are you guys? Why is this young girl so threatening?" Tasha asked. 

"Oh ho ho, you'll find out soon enough. Actually, you probably won't be breathing when you find out, so, yeah." Mr. Unknown said. "Now, welcome to your new home!" He said, as a cage miraculously appeared from the floor. I know you could all probably use some good ole' Eden humor right now, but I'm a bit to PANICKED to make you people laugh! Seriously tho! If you had been kidnapped by some guy, your brother's girlfriend, and your alleged friend who framed your brother, wouldn't you be sweating blood?

"What is this thing? Dori, how could you do this to me?" Chase demanded. Poor little guy. 

"Ha! So she wasn't really your girlfriend! I knew something fishy was going on, like you could EVER get a gir-"

"Thank you for your words of encouragement, Adam." Bree hip-bumped Adam out of the way. That is an effective method for removing brothers from awkward situations.

Wait, what?

"Listen, buddy. I don't care who you are, or what you try to do to my family, but you will not get away with this." Bree said.

"She's right, so you might as well just let us go now, so we can all walk away and forget this ever happened." Dad said.

"Yeah, and if you hadn't noticed, I'm blossoming the miracle of new life. Translation- I WILL HURT YOU AND THE ONES YOU LOVE IF YOU DON'T LET ME OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW, YOUNG MAN!" Tasha screamed.

"That is so not helping!" I said. "And excuse me, but if you're gonna wear that ski mask, trap us in a cage, and refuse to reveal your identity, can you at least give us a clever nick name to call you? Maybe the Electro-Ninja or the Scien-terror-ist?"

"No can do, Freckles." Mr. Unknow- did he just call me 'Freckles'? "But, come to think of it, I am LOVING Scien-terror-ist."

"I know, right? Brilliant!" Adam said. 

"Back on topic, please? Creepy man who knows you guys are robots-"

"Uh, ex-kuh-yuse me?" Bree spat. "Robots?"

"Shut up! This guy trapped us in a cage, so get the strong ones to break us out!" Perry said.

"Oh, good idea!" I said. "Wait, but every time I use my super-strength, it dims my intelligence, which we might need to dominate this guy!" I said aloud, making Mr. Unknown roll his eyes.

"Then you must use your super-strength a lot." Bree mumbled.

"Wha- hey! re you saying I'm an idiot?" I asked her.

"No. I'm saying your more of a... perky ditz."

"What does that even mean?" I asked.

"Wow, look. They're already starting to turn on each other." Marcus said, admiring the scene as if it were a very interesting "Full House" episode where Stephanie went on a joyride.

Where did that little kindergarten blondie go?

Anyway, Marcus is a jerk.

"That's it!" Adam said. He put his hands on the bars of the cage. Which then shocked him. What the..? Well, maybe that explains the blue glowing bars.

"Ha ha ha! Those aren't cage bars, they're highly condensed lasers that render you unable to use your bionics! So, while you're in that cage, you'll be taking a little super-human vacation!" Mr. Unknown said, before cackling.