Chapter 12 - It's Bonding Time! Sort Of...

Disclaimer i do not own any of the Percy Jackson series, hats off to Rick Riordan for writting and coming up with the idea, credit also goes to J.K rowling for creating the Harry Potter series.

Hope y'all like the update. As for whats new with me... well i'm waiting for news on when One Direction lands in NYC LIKE ITS DRIVING ME INSANE!!! Love you?

 Chapter 12

 “But mum!”

“Absolutely not!I will not have any sons of mine snooping through someone else’s stuff!” Molly Weasley cried angrily, whisking the bowl of eggs that were in her hand much harder than appropriate.

“It’s not snooping… we’d like to consider it constructive supervision of items under someone else’s possession!” Fred added much to the distaste of his mother.

“I said no!”

“C’mon mum! He burst a hole through your kitchen”

“That is besides the point! Now if i hear another word of this nonsense, i will send you both up to your room and have kreacher spend the night with you!” Ms. Weasley threatened, making the identical boys shudder and creep off to the others who were having a discussion over tea.

The twins pulled up a chair to join sirius,lupin and the trio who seemingly were in a very animated conversation.

“I don't trust the bloke” Ron stated blatantly taking a large bite of the cookies Ms. Weasly had left on the table. A look of disgust crossed Hermione’s face as crumbs stained her friends mouth.

“Are we talking about Percy?” George questioned grabbing a cookie as well and inspecting it before taking a large bite.

“something about that guy just…. i don’t know how to explain it. I don’t think dumbledore should be trusting him. He basically self healed himself in 20 seconds, he has a weapon that he carries around, and he fell through a wall and treated it like it was nothing” Hermione interjected Harry with an annoyed glance his way.

“Isn’t that what we should be looking for if were going to fight against you know who, I mean if this guy is almost invincible then wouldnt he be a good ally. If anything i trust dumbledore’s decision to trust him”

“Oi, put a sock in it, you only like him cause he’s good looking” Ron shot back

“That isn’t true! Ughh Ronald again you have proven to express the emotional range of a teaspoon!”

“Who has the emotional range of a teaspoon?” All heads whipped toward the figure leaning in the doorway, a new hole in his jeans on the kneecap and a scrape down the side of his face.

“Percy?”

“Told you i’d be back didn’t i?” He gave them all a boyish grin and walked closer.
“So, who's got the emotional range of a teaspoon” he asked again cocking his head to the side amused. But before anyone could answer Percy was engulfed in a warm hug from Ms. Weasley who hugged him so hard it looked as if she was trying to squeeze the life out of him.