Chapter 7 - Tears and Fears

I do not own the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series Rick Riordan does. J.K. Rowling owns the Harry potter series. I ACTUALLY UPDATED tell me if you liked it or not i would like feedback, i feed on feedback. IN OTHER NEWS I WILL BE STARTING A NEW STORY. Percy Jackson and the Avengers check it out! It will be COMING SOON. Keep calm and read on. <3

    The moment of bliss soon ended once Annabeth pulled up a chair and sat down at the table. Everything instantly turned sour.
            “I’m not here to say I’m sorry for cheating on you Percy, I want to say I’m sorry to everyone here, Just a few months ago we were all friends…… I guess I kind of messed that up because I made a stupid mistake. If I could go back in time I would stop it, I swear I would. Percy you don’t know how sorry I am…..”

            No response

            “Percy?” she tried weakly

            No response

            “Percy please just say something…. Anything…. I miss the sound of your voice, I miss your idiotic comments, I miss the way I fit perfectly into your arms, I miss the way you would constantly make sure I was safe, I miss the way we used to cuddle, I miss the way you smile at me, I miss the way your reckless personality constantly gets us in trouble, I miss the way your hair feels when I run my fingers through it, I miss everything about you Percy. But most of all.. I miss you. How can I get you to realize how sorry I am, is there any chance you can take me back and forgive me? Please” Her voice cracked as she spoke, desperation in each word.

            No response

            “Percy take off the goddamn glasses and look at me…” she was on the verge of tears. Percy’s eyes were covered but they were watering behind the frames. Slowly he raised his hand up to his aviators and ever so slowly slid them off his face. His lips pressed in a tight line he stared right into Annabeth’s eyes. Green eyes boring into her grey ones, he felt like everything faded away when he looked into those eyes. But instead of getting a warm feeling like he used to he shivered and felt cold, unsafe. He broke eye contact and everything faded back in, their friends around them staring at the pair cautiously. Percy closed his eyes and let out a breath. He could tell she really regretted what she did, and unless some divine force was making her do those things then he knew he could never taker her back.
            “yeah…… I can forgive you. But…I don’t think I can ever….. love you like I used too”

            “can’t you try?” Annabeth’s eyes were fighting back tears at this point.

            “I’m trying” His voice was heartbroken, he sounded like a small child might when it was desperate for a way out, broken inside. “I’m trying, to see you the way I saw you before, but I look at you…… and now all I see is a stranger. I’m…. I’m sorry. I …. Um have to go…. I have an appointment…. Sorry Frank, I don’t….. I don’t think I’ll be staying the day” With that Percy stood up, grabbed “Chippy” pushed his chair in and briskly walked away from the dining pavilion and past the big house. Forgetting that Chiron needed to talk to him he walked up the hill and up to Thalia’s pine tree where a silhouette was leaning against the trunk.

            It was a boy, around 14-15 he had olive skin and was wearing an oversized aviator’s jacket with ripped jeans and a skull ring on his finger. A scabbard was at his side, holding his sword they seemed to have a short conversation because in less than a second the boy grabbed Percy’s arm and they disappeared in the shadows.