Chapter 6 - Friends

I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS NEITHER DO I OWN THE HARRY POTTER SERIES J.K ROWLING AND RICK RIORDAN DO! I AM VERY VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND WILL BE MAKING IT UP TO YOU BECAUSE I AM IN A WRITTING FRENZY RIGHT NOW AND I WONT STOP TILL I AM FINISHED WITH AT LEAST ONE MORE CHAPTER! PROMISE

Percy's pov..... sorta

Walking through camp half blood was a nightmare. There was pointing and staring, almost like when he had taken his first tour of the camp when he was 12. Percy wasn’t sure what made them stare at him. He definitely looked much different than he did in December. The most noticeable difference was his height, he had grown about 3 inches making him tower well over 6 feet. But after the breakup Percy would like to think he had gone through a Nico phase. He didn’t go completely Goth but now wore black ripped skinny jeans as much as he could. Currently he was wearing the exact jeans, a blue shirt (that fit him quite well, showing off his muscles) a black leather jacket, gray van’s and aviators. The only reason why Percy took the aviators was to hide his eyes, he had to look strong, if he saw Annabeth he knew…. Just knew his knee’s would go weak, but he had to stand tall and show her that he was doing fine, no matter how much his heart would break all over again.

The green grass was still wet from the early morning dew, the satyrs playing volleyball were whispering animatedly about his current situation. But Percy didn’t care, as long as he had his head held high and blocked it all out, he would be fine. By now you’re all probably wondering what he was doing in camp half-blood and why he wasn’t in the current Order of the Phoenix meeting, well when Percy got out of Hogwarts he got an iris message coming from Chiron telling him that he needed to have a chat. In two days Percy would be back in London trying to find his way to Grimmuald place and instead of finding headquarters he would most likely burn down a park, or blow up some famous museum…….. But why not try right? By the time Percy got to the big house he realized he had picked the worst possible time to come have his chat with Chiron. It was breakfast time, which meant almost everyone would be in the pavilion. Percy sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, he had two options either wait in the big house and do nothing for the next hour which would drive him crazy. Or he could go to the dinning pavilion and get a very nice breakfast and ignore the questioning stares. As sad as it was the second option sounded like a much better choice to Percy, with a huff he trudged his way down the steps and as slowly as possible walked to the dinning pavilion. Which unfortunately didn’t take long, as quietly as he could he grabbed a plate of waffles  and a muffin. But by the time he walked over to the fire to scrape part of his meal into the flames people were starting to notice him. Once he sat down at the Poseidon table and started digging into his pancakes someone sat down next to him. He looked to his right and saw Frank, Percy almost chocked.

“Frank! What are you doing at camp half-blood?” Percy exclaimed. Frank chuckled nervously

“me and Hazel are just here visiting……. Percy is it true? Are you and Anna-“ before frank could finish his sentence Percy slammed his fist on the table.

“Zang I haven’t seen you in 6 months and the first thing you want me to talk about is her?”

“sorry…..i just……I should have known better…. But man if you want to get your mind off her you could spend the day with me and Hazel, just the three of us it’ll be fun”

Percy smiled wistfully, but a frown appeared on his face and slowly shook his head.

“Wish I could man, but unfortunately I’m only here to talk to Chiron then over the next 24 hours I have to find a way to get back to London. I shouldn’t even be here…….”