Chapter 15 - A Wave of Anger

ARGHH, do i really still have to do disclamers... i dunno and i'm way to lazy to check. But aiiiiiI SUP WATTPAD I AM HERE TO INFORM YOU that i do not own the Percy Jackson series or the Harry Potter series i think we all know who owns them... Hint J.K Rowling and Rick Riordan.                                                                         

Um yeah so guys! I WENT TO A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT LIKE LAST MINUTE THE TICKETS GOT SO CHEAP AND I WAS LIKE HEY DAD YOU WANNA GO and then my friend was like HEY I'LL COME so yeah... Metlife 8.5.14 was sick!!! So loud, when i went to sleep that night i could still hear all the screams. Was crazy! 

Other news... huh i kinda lied about this update huh.. I find it easier to write when i dont give myself a deadline like litterally i do so much better when i feel like im not obligated to write. But  ENOUGH about me, i wanna know how Y'all are, whatcha been up too this week. How've you been what is going on. I want to know in the comments below! And if you know when you're on the way to commenting in the description you can press that little button that says vote and you know haha share this with your friends. 

NO PRESSURE.... maybe i should pressure you into pressing the vote button and sharing this with your other awesome PJO FRIENDS. Hmnnnnnnn NAH all up to you, but if you want to see me update more i want to widen my audience so i would be extremley grateful if you shared this on the interwebs like twitter or whatever. People gots ta know about this Percy Jackson and Harry Potter crossover. 

Also i was thinking about changing my icon but i feel like since i've had that picture for such a long time its become a bit iconic for my account. Hmnnn Anyways ENJOY 

Chapter 15 - A Wave of Anger

“I’m sorry, but i don’t feel comfortable discussing these matters with a child at the table” Sirius interjected breaking the silence and sending a glare Percy’s way. Percy who returned the immature outburst by making a face at the older man.

“Funny, i don’t feel comfortable with you at this table, yet you don’t see me acting in a childish manner.” Snape snapped dryly.

“Piss off Snivellus”

“Order!Order” Moody yelled banging his wooden walking stick on the ground his eye whirling around the different faces in the room.

“Now, will the three of you stop acting’ like children, we’ve gather’d here to discus what shall happen when Harry returns to hogwarts! Not bicker like teenagers.Now since Percy and Hagrid will both be returning to hogwarts for the upcoming school year a plan should be formed, if the situation of an attack on Harry should arise” Moody continued sending a pointed look with his one good eye towards Percy who was twiddling his thumbs and staring at the table.

“Well then, what’s your plan?” Sirius’s mocking voice called from across the table, tired and annoyed of his constant jibes at Percys ability to get a job done, he was getting sick of the constant banter this old man was throwing at him.

Percy exhaled before licking his lips, a plan. A brief moment of panic shot through his system, he didn’t preplan. He was a more of a go with the dangerous monster thats thrown at you kinda guy. Annabeth was the planner of his team, heck even if he had Frank with him he wouldn’t have to come up with a plan on the spot. He was running out of time to think, everyone at the table was expecting an answer, an answer that he couldn’t give. C’mon think his brain screamed. He looked up from the table at the people surrounding him waiting for an answer.