Chapter 14 - I Majorly screw up

Disclaimer i do not own the Percy Jackson Series Rick Riordan does and J.K rowling owns the Harry Potter series.

LOW AND BEHOLD THE BEGINNING OF HURRICANE PERCYISAWESOME.

yeah haha so vote, comment PLEASE COMMENT I NEED HUMAN INTERACTION AS I WAIT BY THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF TWITTER TO SEE WHERE IN NYC ONE DIRECTION IS. And because i love you... mostly the first thing though.

Tell your Pjo Fans about this book! And lets get the ball rolling shall we, without further ado .......

Chapter 14

As the day in the black household progressed, Percy found that Harry, and Ron were blatantly ignoring him,well whenever they weren’t glaring. He understood why, they didn’t trust him, that did not exempt sirius from the the little group of schoolyard bullies.

It was sometime around dinner when Percy was sulking in his soup that he realized all eyes were on him… once again. He sent an awkward glance their way before voice the question on his mind.

“What?” Fred and George snorted and grinned at their friend, he was getting better by the day.

“Lupin asked you a question dear” Molly told him, placing a pitcher of juice on the table. Percy blushed at his own incompetence before asking him to repeat the question.

“I asked you, how long have you lived in New York?” Eyes still on him as he fiddled with a butter knife.

“All my life… there was a brief period where i lived in California, but my home is New York”

“Do you travel, at all?With your mother” Percy froze, and looked at him cautiously his mouth had suddenly gone dry.

“I get around…”

“Does your Mother come with you” He repeated taking interest in the boy, who was tensing further with each question.

“Most of the time no.”

Molly interrupted the interrogation by squealing with delight.

“Where have you been dear! We… well me and Arthur took the kids to Egypt a couple years back”

Percy picked up his glass of juice his eyes transfixed on the wall now, begging the question not to go any further than touristy attractions, his mind racing at the possibility they heard what Lamia said about tartarus.

“I um, i went to greece and rome… most recently” He said slowly

“Really… Hasn’t there been a bit of trouble on the western part of Europe, it’s been very dangerous lately.” Sirius now joined the conversation eyeing up Percy.

“Yeah… sucks i um, went there with friends, our um sponsors planned the educational trip and were really worried when we got their.”

“Sponsors?” Fred asked inclining his head to hear Percy better.

“Yeah…. its sort of like hogwarts i guess…” Percy waited a moment thinking of a plausible answer for his screw up. “Our school or whatever you call it is fairly new, and so the founders of our school are our sponsors… i guess”