Chapter 9 - Lamma, Err Lamia.

I didn't edit this because i was really lazy and i thought you guys would like a chapter like now. Friday night update yeahhhhhhh Whooohooo hitaus is over you guys! LETS HAVE A PARTY. AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER. I do not own Percy Jackson and the olympians nor do i own the Harry Potter series. xxxxxx

Chapter 10

Percy stared at a scab on his arm, debating on if she should pick at it or not. Subconsciously his other hand was twirling riptide (in pen form) around his fingers. He had been given a bed in a room shared with the twins. It wasn't like her was completely trapped in the house. He was an active member of the Order of the Phoenix, he was allowed to leave whenever he pleased. At some point he knew he had to visit his mother, or call her at least. Maybe he would borrow an owl from the head quarters…. although the only owls he saw in the black family house was Harry's White owl and Ron's…….. wimpy owl. He knew he'd have to contact his mom some how, but he definitely didn't feel safe doing an iris message there was too many mortals… well wizards around. It would be incredibly easy to blow his cover, and frankly he didn't want to be known as the kid who blew his mission because he was talking to his mom about it in a shimmery rainbow mist.

Probably not the best title he could be given although not the worst. Perhaps he could get everyone out of the house for some reason…. No that would be too much work for a 5 minute iris message. He would just have to go into town and find a gas station. Currently he was the only one in the room, the twins were off disturbing Harry, Ron and Hermione about something, It was strange. Even though the trio didn't necessarily like him, they filled Percy with some kind of joy, it was like looking at a younger version of himself and his trio. They still had the fiery light in there eye that yearned for adventure. It was…. nice.

POOF

A large thunking interrupted Percy from his thoughts he assumed it was the twins and not glancing up he said.

"What'd you two do this time?"

"Well i dunno about two….. its only me" A familiar voice replied. Percy looked up to see none other than Di Angelo himself.

"what are you doing here Nico?"

"i was bored and decided to check up on my favorite cousin"

"Glad to know when your bored i'm your form of entertainment" Percy shot back sarcastically.

"Awweh come on Kelp head, don't be like that."

"You left me on a doorstep!"

"Well… look on the bright side it wasn't raining"