Chapter 20: Worrying

--------Hai. MILESTONE. Chapter twenty, and still barely any comments or votes. That's ok though, that's ok. I forgive you. *twitch* This chapter is in Chory's point of view because. Just because, so shut up and read. Hi Cassandra_Lives_on! She is my wattpad buddy. Check her out! <3----------

/\/\/\/\/\//\//\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\Chory's Point of view.\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\\//\\/\//\

I am worried sick. That may not be an appropriate comparison at the moment, due to the fact that we have had to pull over numerous times so that Simon could regurgitate on the ground. Although one stop was to get a tooth brush, tooth paste and some water for simon's mouth. I am watching his face carefully, watching for the signs. I have not gotten any of it on me yet, and I do not intend to. There are signs that show when he is about to......you know.

I have to keep myself from pestering him about his health, for that only seems to make it worse, as he groans anytime Juicy or I try to get a word in with him. I do not know where it is that we are going, but I sincerely do hope that we arrive at our destination soon.

Simon is not looking any better, if not even more ill. Juicy, whose name I still cease to believe true, is perspiring nearly as much as Simon. It is making me even more nervous, because this means there must be something she is more worried about. Simon is my only love, and yet I am not soaking the car. 

"Juicy? Is there something you are not informing me of that I should know?" I ask warily. A part of me does not wish to know. A small part.

Juicy glances at me sidelong before sighing and nodding. "There is, but as it happens Simon is not asleep like I had hoped, and he shouldn't hear this." She hesitates, and shakes her head, not wanting simon to know. He groans again, and I look over immediately, relieved to see none of the familiar signs. I fervently wish that there was something I could do to lessen his suffering.

He has been through enough as of late. A vein in my temple throbs as my mind wanders to the thing that dared to hurt my simon. Twice, as well! He will pay for what he's done, I'll see to it. I feel even sicker, thinking of how I wasn't able to protect simon from him, when I was right there. Right next to him, and I could do nothing. Unacceptable.

I will protect simon, and pay this sterling what he is due.    His name leaves a bad taste, even when spoken in my thoughts. The car comes to a halt, apparentely I have been thinking longer than it seemed. Or maybe we weren't moving that far. 

"Chory, I need you to carry Simon. Can you do that?" She doesn't wait for a reply and exits the car. Uh-oh. Now we have a problem. I do not know how to open the door. Yes, she just opened hers, but I was not paying attention to that. Gulping, I look over to Simon who is clenching the shirt around his stomach and breathing sharply through clenched teeth.

Oh no. The signs! Panicking, I try all sorts of hitting and force on the door, but nothing seems to be getting me anywhere. I look out of the glass, and the sight before me is not what I had been expecting. I do not even know what it is, or what I should attempt to call it. Turning to simon, I try to get him to respond.

"Simon? Simon can you understand me? I feel awful for bothering you, but I desperately need your help!" I prod him gently, and he groans loudly, opening his eyes. 

"Wh-gulp-what is it, chory?" He asks breathlessly, and It stings to know that I made him speak like this. 

"I do not know how to open the door to get you out." I say shamefully, and to my surprise he laughs weakly, staring at him strangely, he reaches over and opens the door. I sigh in relief, exiting. When I am out, I reach over and take Simon in my arms, causing him to groan again. Not bothering with closing the door that wouldn't open for me, I walk up to the thing.