Chapter 11: Juicy Problems

Chory changed quickly, and I am ashamed to say I REALLY wanted to peek. But alas, I could not. I've only seen my own junk, and am planning to keep it that way. What? I told you! I don't get out much. Nor did my 'parents' allow me Internet. I only went on when they were out. Then I had to erase everything before they got back, so no virus inducing websites, which includes porn. -_- Perverts.

Just then Chory shot me a 'help' look and I saw in the corner of my eye Juicy was eye-raping the bejeesus out of him. When did she even get here? I look over at chory again and see he is wearing a moss green button down shirt along with khaki shorts that stopped at his knees. All in all, he looked rather hobo-ish, what with him being all dirty. But it is a lot better than his other renaissance looking clothes, geez. I realize I have been checking him out for the past five minutes, and chory is just standing there with an awkward look, as both juicy and I are staring intensely at him. O.O' Whoops, hehehe.

"Ahem, uh, miss? Cheers for the clothes and all. I would like it if you could inform me of some way to....hmm, oh blimey how should I word this?" I struggle, and by now juicy is staring at me intently, all the while one hand clutched to chory's sleeve. What's with that? So intense. I shift a bit, and start again.

"Well you see, we....well, let's say we are desperately lost and we have no idea how to do anything in America. Obviously we are not from here, you can tell by the accents. So, if you don't mind, do us a solid and tell us a few key things?" I chuckle nervously, because she is burning a hole in my face as we speak with her stare.

Suddenly she springs forward and slaps both hands onto my cheeks. Eyes widening, I look her eye to eye, as we are the same height. How embarrassing. I gulp as we lock eyes for a little while, me trying to look away but for some reason I just cannot bring myself to remove my gaze. I stare awkwardly into her deep brown, almost black eyes, as it feels like she is unravelling me layer by layer each second that passes by. Finally she gasps, flutters her now lightening eyes and removes her hands. I sigh and lean back against the wall behind me, suddenly winded.

Why do I feel like this? How strange! What was all that about?! I look at her again cautiously, and am shocked to see her eyes filled with ears, a warm smile plastered to her face. EH?! Oh, that is it. We are definitely magnets for weirdos. I inwardly groan, and with a start realize that we have been ignoring chory. I look around for him, and am relieved to find him sitting with his knees up to his chin, arms wrapped round them. His eyes are wide, and he is glancing back and forth between the two of us, juicy and I that is, like a lost puppy. Awwww!

He looks so cute! I shake my head of these girlish thoughts, and walk past the crazy lady, on my way to chory. I reach him and he looks up at me, a bit apprehensive. I extend my hand, with a slight half smile, and he takes it pulling himself up and nearly pulling me down with the massive weight difference. Once he's up, he does not release my hand, simply holding on.

I blush at this, and sigh. Why did I ever teach him that?! Oh well. Then the weird woman gasps, and we both turn to look at her curiously. She seems to be EXTREMELY happy about something or other, which I cannot tell what it is. Maybe she has a fetish for gay couples. NOT that chory and I are a couple! I was just sayin'!

"Oh...oh my! Do you two realize what has happened!? What IS happening as we speak!" she exclaims quickly, randomly pacing back and forth, as if she is thinking hard about something and not really talking to us.

"I'm afraid we have not an idea what it is you speak of mi'lady. May I ask what has gotten you so perplexed?" Chory finally chips in, a curious finger at his bottom lip, eyes shining. Why do they always do that?! She smiles over at him, and I see tears glistening on her cheeks. Oh come on!

"I have waited so long, dear one. I shall accommodate you from here on out, for I am the Guardian to the GACHNE. I have finally found my purpose! I can do what I was born to do. I shall guide you two, through your fate that lies ahead, to the best of my abilities. Come now! We must go, and find a place to abide. I'll explain once we have done so! Come on!" she shouts and dashes out the door.

I look up at chory with a questioning look, and he simply smiles and gestures for us to follow. I shrug, and lead him by the hand through the door and after her. We walk instead of run or something, because just no. OK? No. I have done my fair share of running for this year. Hm. Hm. Hm. That's right.

We find ourselves walking around the corner into a parking lo of sorts. I stand on my tip-toes to see where she is, but chory hops once in excitement and it is his turn to lead me. Of course, he would be able to see. Sigh. We stop at a semi-truck, and I look it up and down with, once again, eyes the size of half-dollars. It looks like bloody Optimus Prime! And this little woman drives it!? Oh geez. I hear it's engine roar, and figure she must already be inside it. I look at chory, and he looks completely entranced. Well I would be too if I was seeing my first car up close as a semi!! The others he saw were driving down the street!

"Come on chory. It's safe, I promise." I offer with a smile, and he blinks about a hundred times, before smiling hugely and beaming down at me.

"Oh, I am exceedingly anticipatory! I have never laid eyes on such a thing! What might it be called?!" Chory nearly explodes, I swear. I smile again, and pull along towards the other side of the truck.

"It is called a semi-truck to be specific, but you can just call it a car, for simplicity, alright?" He smiles and nods, while we stop at the passenger side. Abruptly it flys open, and I jump back into chory with a "Yipe!" Chory wraps his arms 'round my small torso, as the crazy lady smiles hugely at us again.

"Come on! You are so SLOW!" she screams over the engines roar, and I glare. She almost gave me a concussion! I huff, and remove chory's arms with blush number 63. And if I am not mistaken, didn't she say the word GACHNE again back there? I remember that dodgy witch called me that as well. I know what it means thanks to chory, but why are they calling ME that?

I am SO gonna hound her with questions on the way to-well, I guess we are getting an apartment or something. Eh. I climb with a bit of difficulty, and plop next to her. She beams at me again, and I stick my tongue out. What? She almost hit me with the 100 pound door! I lean over to help chory in, but he is already next to me and ended up leaning on his shoulder! He looks down surprised, and I jerk away. Blush 64 people! Blush 64! Chory wraps his arms around me again, and squeezes me to his chest. Gah!

"C-Chory! Cut it out, ya big lug! Geez!" I say, face flaming. But he just hums to himself, and for the first time I notice the flute-thingy across his lap. ???? Where does it appear from? UGH! I have more important issues right now. I open my mouth, about to yell at chory again, but he is now humming a beautiful tune, eyes closed and hugging me like his favorite teddy bear. Next thing I know, we are on the road and my eyes are slowly closing, as I am lulled to sleep by chory's comforting embrace and sweet humming, and I find my worries dissipating as I pass out for the ride.

**********okay! Thats a wrap folks! Next chappie will be up soon! PLEASE COMMENT VOTE FAN WHATEVER IF YOU LIKED IT. CRITICISM WELCOMED WITH OPEN ARMS!!!!!<3*************