Chapter 18: Nightmare

-----------Hey. You all better appreciate my update skills bra. I have dedicated time and effort--jk! I lurve writing for you guys and myself, hehe. So repay me with comments? Or votes? Or fans? Cos it's really late and i'm still doing this shite for ya? Ok? ok. Much love. <3-----------------------

 "No!" I shout at the top of my lungs, as I watch Sterling stab chory in the stomach. I run and run to save him, but I am too slow, too weak. Sterling turns his cold, cruel eyes on me, paralyzing me with fear. I can't move anymore. Stop looking! I need to go to chory! Stop! Stop! STOP! STOP! 

"Stop!" I wake up in a cold sweat, panting like an ox. The door bangs open loudly, and chory rushes in to comfort me. We have been back at the house for a couple days now. Juicy reprimanded me, of course, but not too harshly. I have been having these horrible nightmares ever since my kidnapping. They won't go away. I close my eyes as chory holds me in his arms yet again, and again I feel terrible for waking him up as well.

It's bad enough that I am not sleeping, but chory losing sleep is worse to me. I haven't tried to break their curse since I have been back, and they haven't asked me too. I was only gone for a day, and only part of that was I experiencing the wrath of my kidnappers, but it was enough. My wound has started healing already, thanks to special guardian medicines. They have a ton of that stuff here. I let out a shaky breath, and chory tilts my head up to meet my eyes. I look into his warm brown eyes for a second before looking away.

"I'm sorry, chory. I can't keep doing this to you. I already got you hurt-"

"Stop it, Simon. I have you told time and again that it was not your fault. You blaming yourself, and putting yourself through such stress pains me more. I can not stand to see you like this. Please simon, get better. If not for yourself, then for me." He pleads, looking into my eyes again. I get lost for a moment in those deep pools of warmth before blushing, and nodding slightly.

"Yes, ok. I will. I just...I'm scared, chory." I finally admit, to him and myself, and he pulls me against his chest, and I bury my face into his shoulder. To say that we have gotten closer in the past few days would be an understatement. We haven't left each other's side. Which I feel guilty for as well, but chory is right. I am letting this guilt eat me alive, and that isn't going to help anyone or anything. He strokes the back of my head and I sigh, feeling safer in his arms. 

"Do not be afraid, simon. I refuse to let anyone hurt you ever again." A new ferocity is apparent in his tone, I shiver a bit at it. It was kind of.....a turn on. Yeah, I said it. I have stopped trying to deny these feelings. Though I can never be with chory, wishing is better than denial, which hurts worse and causes confusion. So I relish the moment he holds me, though he ends up doing it every night. Geez, I sound like a girl! Oh well. I don't think i'm homosexual, really. More like...Chory-sexual. Yeah. That's it. I have accepted my Chorysexuality!

That sounds so wrong, but so right. Sigh. What am I going to do with mah messed up self?! I am still not pulling away from chory's embrace, even though I feel better already. Why was I acting so depressed anyway? Oh right, I hurt chory. No! Don't think like that! Chory said not to, so that's good enough reason for me. Now that I have accepted my feelings for chory, I am going to go all out with my thoughts. Yep. Run rampant, my dear chorysexual thoughts. Chory is humming now, and I feel myself getting wearier by the second. I yawn, and he lays me down and covers me back up, beginning to walk away. I reach out and grab chory by his hand, and turns and looks at me in surprise.

"S-stay? Please? I might not have nightmares if....." I trail off embarrased, wishing the light was off so he couldn't see the blush. His eyes soften to a lighter brown, and he smiles before turning off the light. He hops in excitedly, making me bounce a foot in the air. I yelp as I land again, but he just chuckles and cuddles me like i'm his favorite teddy bear, curled into a ball around me. Still blushing, I close my eyes comfortably.

"Goodnight, simon. Sleep well." He whispers in my ear, and continues humming, lulling me to sleep in seconds. 

-----------I know, I know. Pure fluff chapter, really short, blah blah blah. I just felt like posting a short cute one real quick before some more heavy stuff. Problem? Don't care. Cheers! <3-------------------