Chapter 17: Pressure

----------Hola. I'll let you read on since the last chappie was a cliffhanger. Dedication to CrAzYRosebloom22 for voting. Just saw it and was appreciative since I have been lacking comments lately. Much love people <3---------------------------------

I felt fuzzy all over, like when your foot falls asleep, except it was my whole body. Slowly regaining consciousness, I try to move but I can barely open my eyes. I listen for any voices since hearing doesn't require muscles, and pick up on muffled voices, just hardly as they were extremely quiet. Struggling, I try desperately to open my eyes. I need to see! Ugh! I manage to get them to a squint, and see a window with the blinds closed to my right. I just notice that I am laying hogtied on the floor, flat on my back. My hands were starting to hurt due to the fact that I am laying on them. I squint back over to the window, and it's completely dark, meaning I have been passed out all day. Or more like drugged. With a start my eyes fly open wide as I think of chory.

I was drugged while standing right next to him! I am not dumb, it is blatantly obvious that I have been kidnapped by some thugs. I hope vainly that they are not hunters, but why else would I be kidnapped? Oh geez, they wouldn't rape me would they!? I am too young to lose my innocence!  At this thought I grunt and pant as I try and heave my still woozy self to a sitting position. I succeed, and hunch over tiredly. Those rapists used some pretty strong stuff. Kind of flattering, if you think about it. They think I am too strong, which is why they used the heavy stuff! That's logical, right? Creeeeeaaak, I hear, and see light through a small open crack through the door which is getting wider. They're coming in. I quickly lie back down and shut my eyes, pretending to still be out.

I hear the heavy footfalls of can't be anything but leather boots, and feel big hands grab onto my forearms. I become dead weight, but this has no effect whatsoever as the guy hoists me up and over his shoulder, not even a grunt or a curse, like he is lifting a sack of potatoes! I keep my eyes shut, while he proceeds to carry me who knows where. My head sways as I hear the clip, clip, of feet walking upstairs, and I can't believe he can be so strong as to carry me upstairs like this. I may not be the heftiest Brit around, but I am still a human being! My stomach still tightens with worry though. Who knows how strong hunters are? They are all cursed, and who knows how strong they have become to be equipped to find the likes of me. A door slams open, and I thank my lucky stars I was deep in thought and I didn't flinch.

The bright light hurts my eyes even though they are closed, and now I am struggling not to squint. Suddenly he drops me, and I land bum-first in a hard wooden chair. I let my head loll to the side while I grit my teeth from the pain in my tailbone. Smack, I feel intense pain in the left side of my face, and can't help the gasp that escapes my lips. 

"I know you are awake, boy. I let you play it up for a while there, but now it's time to get to business." A deep, deep voice commands, and I open my eyes cautiously, still facing the to the right and looking at a bare white wall. He grabs my chin to face him, and I find myself looking into the face of a very muscled, very broad shouldered grinning man. His teeth are all messed and yellow, typical of a Brit really. I got lucky I guess. The bear/man leans forward and I wish I could recoil from his putrid stench. 

" You know what I am, don't you? Though you don't know who. Allow me to introduce myself. I am honored to be in your presence after all. My name is Sterling. Nice to make your acquaintance. Really. We been looking for you our 'ole lives." Sterling says pleasantly, as though he hadn't just slapped the taste out of my mouth. Glaring, I can't really reply anything seeing as he is squeezing my face. I wrench my jaw out of his hand and lean back slightly, getting a better look at him. His pitch black would probably be shoulder length, if it weren't slicked back into a ponytail. He has cold yellow eyes, with a slit down the middle like a cat. Or more comparatively a snake. Creepy. His chin is slightly pointed with not a speck of hair on it.