Chapter 12 - Finale & A/U

Poppy and Branch went out into the village. Poppy rang her cowbell and everyone came towards them. "OK listen up! You guys have been pounding me because I love Branch. But do I, the leader of you all, go around criticising your choices of who ya'll are in love with? No! And you judge Branch by his past but he's a really good troll. And I love him!" Poppy explained. It was quiet for a little bit. "It's true. We have been judgemental towards you." One troll said. "She's right. We should except her for who she loves." Another said. "Branch isn't that bad either." Said another. "See! You finally get it! It's OK to love someone as long as they love you back just as much as you do. And that's exactly what Branch does." Poppy yelled out. "But do you 2 honestly love each other?"one troll asked. "Does this answer your question?" Poppy asked before she planted her lips on Branch's. The 2 finally shared their first kiss. The other trolls screamed and cheered at the 2. "You're gonna make a great king, Branch." Poppy said as they broke from the kiss. "I love you Poppy." Branch said. "I love you too Branch." Poppy said back. And so it ends. A love story about 2 adorable little creatures. 2 little creatures that really love each other. But whose relationship was ruined by the comments and thoughts of others. But they came back together stronger than ever. Why? because their love is so strong that they basically proved that nothing can get in the way of their love.

A/N - If you guys love this story, let me know if you want a sequel. It might be a while till it's out but i'd totally write one. Thanks for reading!.