Chapter 11 - I'm Sorry

Poppy ran as fast as she could back to the village. Ignoring everyone she saw. She barged into Branch's bunker unannounced. She went down the elevator and as she panted, she noticed how messy it was. She called his name quietly. Until she walked into the kitchen which was a mess. Where she saw Branch. Laying there. He hadnt moved in almost 2 days. "Oh my gosh Branch." Poppy whispered to herself in shock. Branch looked to his left and his eyes widened at the sight of Poppy. He slowly got up and walked to her slowly with tears in his eyes. Poppy was on the verge of tears herself. The 2 finally shared a hug and as they hugged, they let out all their tears and sobbed uncontrollably. Their tears fell on each other and their colors were shining so brightly. "Im sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I wasnt good enough for you." Branch cried. "No. No Branch. I'm sorry. I didn't listen to my heart." Poppy cried back. The 2 finally broke from the hug. "So are we gonna work or are we just gonna die alone?" Branch asked as he wiped the tears from his face. "I really want us to work Branch. I love you more than anyone." Poppy replied. "But we need to show the other trolls that we really do love each other." Branch added. "I want them to understand that I love you. And I know just what to say." Poppy said as she wiped her tears. What Bridget said to her was all in her head.