Part 20

Pha made quick work of removing his t-shirt flying it across the room, he leaned over Beam pecking him on the lips, while the latter who laid on the bed was looking up at him and devouring him with his eyes, bottom lip caught between his teeth. Beam was the happiest person on earth in that moment, he still could not believe that he finally had Pha's love and now he would finally have his 'love'. When their lips met once more Pha's hands began to rove over Bean clothed body and slid them under the edge of his t-shirt to explore his lover's body, while Beam's hands gripped Pha's clothed behind and massaged it.

Pha reveled at the touch, and as fast as he could he pulled Beam's shirt over his head and threw it across the room. He then kissed the boy once more following the line of Beam's jaw with his lips and gently nipping at the skin every now and then, as he continued his voyage of discovery by kissing and licking along Beam's neck, as he traveled down Beam's body he latched unto the boy's nipples suckling on each bud, the one not in his mouth was being tweaked between his thumb and forefinger. Beam felt the electric charge that this manipulation caused all the way down to his sex and it made him curl his toes and grab on to the bed covers, no one had ever been able to arouse Beam like this. That simple touch had him squirming under Pha, generating friction between their lower region.

When Pha got to Beam's belly button he swirl his tongue in and around the area. Beam was having a hard time keeping still, he raised his back off the mattress while moaning he craved more of the contact when Pha retracted his lips.

Beam's cries of pleasure made Pha become even harder if it were possible, his member was straining against his pants causing him great discomfort, but he ignored it for the moment.

Pha undid the button on Beam's pants and pulled down the zipper and hurriedly pulled off the the offending item of clothing. The scent emanating from Beam caused Pha to become heady, it was a scent that was all Beam, he rubbed his nose on Beam's boxer's and took in that scent as he bit his lip to control his eagerness; Pha so wanted to taste Beam, this whole time Beam was writhing and moaning under his boyfriend, his member was twitching and he was aching for this man whom he love to take him and make him his.

Soon Beam's under shorts join the rest of his clothes somewhere on the floor as Pha stopped to admire his boyfriend's beautiful tool that stood proud in arousal. Pha licked the bead of liquid at the tip then kissed it, "All mine," he growled as he possessively licked the pulsating vein along his boyfriend's aching length then engulfing him with his mouth. "Pha it's too much I won't last," Beam groaned, but Pha was not listening, Beam had been celibate for the last several weeks and for someone who was use to having a companion all the time what Pha was doing was hell for him. The taller boy continued to bob his head up and down while swirling his tongue around his boyfriend's length Beam Knew he was going to explode at any moment, he suddenly arch his back, "Pha!!" he screamed and released himself in his boyfriend's mouth. Beam was breathing hard this was the first time anyone had brought him to completion with barely any manipulation.

While Beam was recuperating, Pha pulled a bottle of lube and a condom from his night stand, then he removed his remaining clothes, once that was done he returned to his lover. Once again Pha took control of the situation, the Pha who liked to be spoilt and coddled by Beam was no where to be found. Pha kissed Beam until both of them were breathless, "I love you so much Beam, I wish I'd realize that sooner." he murmured while continuing to please his lover.

Pha uncapped the bottle of lube and coated his fingers with the gel and carefully and slowly entered his lover and began to move the digit, one soon became two as Beam called out for more, by the time the third was introduced Beam was begging Pha to take him, Pha quickly tore the wrapper off the condom and placed it on his pulsating member and coated it with lube. Soon he was inside his lover trying to control his breathing and movement less he release before the fun had even began. "Pha move," Beam pleaded.

It started out slowly Pha slamming into and pulling out of Beam at a leisurely pace it was driving Beam crazy, "Please more," to which Pha complied, by increasing the pace, the moans and the slapping of skin against skin soon echoed in the room. The smell and sound soon had both boys lost in a world all of their own and in each other. They did not care whether or not the walls where thin and the neighbors could hear them. After a while Beam once again achieved his pleasure and climax all over his stomach. Pha continued to hammer into him until he too was spent.

Pha did not pull out immediately, he cuddled with Beam for a bit then kissed his mouth before finally getting up to go to the bathroom to get a washcloth. Beam could not move a muscle even if he wanted to, he was breathing heavily but he was happy, you could tell by the dazzling smile on his face. He'd finally got his man and he was the best lover he'd ever had.

When Pha had returned he'd got rid of the condom, but after all their activity he was still semi erect, he cleaned Beam up and dropped the damp cloth on the floor. He pulled Bean into his arms and cradled him there, while gently kissing his forehead, "Sleep, we'll do that again when we wake up." Beam giggled and kissed his throat, "We can do it again right now."

"I know, but I want you rested, because when we wake it's going to be a marathon." They laid there, while Pha held on to Beam tightly as if afraid that the boy would disappear.

As promised when they woke up a couple of hours later they had a marathon of love making, what stopped them was hunger, but once they were replenished, they were at it once again.

When Monday morning came and Kit saw them on campus the short guy new something was different with his friends, they both had a glow about them they looked like him and Ming after they had consummated their relationship. the biggest clue was the fact that Beam had not returned to his room over the weekend, the two boys had made plans because Ming had to go over to his parents on the weekend, he also knew that Pha was going to spend time with his parents as well. When he went to Beam's room that afternoon to tell him to hurry up there had been no answer and the boy had not been picking up his phone either.

"Beam you asshole, you stood me up this weekend."

"Oh shit, Kit I completely forgot. I'm sorry."

"Where were you anyway?"

"Um... I spent the weekend with... my boyfriend."

"Since when do you have a boyfriend? You mean you abandoned your friend for a weekend rump," he said angrily. Pha stood there watching Beam proudly with a smirk on his face. "Nope, I mean my boyfriend, we started dating on Friday night after I left you guys."

"Who is he? I want to meet the guy who tamed our Beam."

"You know him," Beam said with a blush, Kit frowned, "I do?"

"Yep," Kit's brain was trying to figure out who he knew could perform such a miracle, while both Beam and Pha were laughing at his expense, " Tell me his name."

"He's right here," Kit eyes were looking at his surrounding but saw no one he new until he noticed that Beam was pointing at Pha. "But, he was not here this weekend."

"He came back for me," at this point Pha confirmed what Beam was saying, "Yes it's true Kit, Beam and I are dating," and placed his arm around his boyfriend and pulled him against his chest. Poor kit was so shocked he could not close his mouth.