Part 12

Friday

'One day left, only one day,' that was the only thought going through Pha's mind. He's afraid that if that woman approaches him he will blow up and let everything out. Had Beam not been there to calm him down he would have been fine forgetting that Pring was of the female persuasion and punched her. The woman's mere presence caused his skin to crawl and he was sure that if she touched him he'd break out in hives. Fortunately he'd never had to put this to the test, as he'd always tried to stay out of arms reach.

She probably was going to try to catch him this morning in the hope he'd take his car so that she could pick up whatever device she had in there, but he had no intention of letting her get that device. As a matter of fact he will call the mechanic to come pick her up on Monday to have it checked out as he'd left it unused for the last couple of weeks.

Pha diligently prepared himself, "Please heavens let me stay strong, I don't want to have to deal with her but I must. It is for my good anyway." Pha was very nervous so he was talking to himself aloud, thankfully upstairs the woman who made his life hell had not returned to her room the previous night. He didn't need her questioning him, not now.

Pha only had to wait a short time for Beam, he was so very happy that his nightmare in the flesh did not show up.

The boys went from one lecture to the next, while being on edge, but all in all the day was uneventful. Pha had messaged Forth to let him know what time to be downstairs so that they would leave on time. Pha had hired a small bus so they could all leave together. N'Yo's father would meet them along the way,or at the house it depended on the time of his departure.

*****

Both Pha and Beam were anxious the whole day they were expecting the woman to show up and ruin their day. By five when she did not show up to any of the lectures they shared, the boys were breathing a collective sigh of relief. still they remain on guard just in case she was planning something nefarious.

One thing bothered Pha about the upcoming weekend and that was that Kit had invited his boyfriend to come along he felt it would be unfair to his friend if he asked him to not bring Ming, so he settled to to tell his friend to be cautious in the presence of his father as the man was a homophobe.

At the end of the school day there was still no Pring and Pha was just very thankful. He and Beam had just got to the car when his phone rang, as he looked at the screen he let out a curse word "fuck!" He'd managed to make it through the whole day without speaking to the woman,and now she was calling him. He showed Beam his phone, with a frown on his face, "What crime did I commit in my past life Beam?"

"Just answer it." Beam told him, when he saw that Pha was still debating he just grabbed the phone from him, "Pha's phone,"

"Who's this? Where's Pha?"

" This is Beam, Pha went to the CR I'll let him know that you called, or do you want me to give him a message?"

"Don't bother I'll call back."

"Sure."Without waiting for her to say anything else he hung up. He looked at Pha and hit him on the arm, " What's wrong with you ? She said she'll call back; You avoided nothing."Beam said while letting out an aggravated breath.

"I don't want to talk to her," the only thing Pha did not do was stomp his feet like a petulant child. "You'll still have to do so when she calls back. Make sure you take the call, I can't use the same excuse twice. Do you want her to become suspicious?" Pha shook his head no. "Then behave yourself." Then Beam unlocked the car's doors, "I indulge you too much is the problem," Beam murmured. "Did you say something?" Pha inquired. "Not a word." Beam responded flustered at almost being caught.