Part 2

It's been several days since Pha told Beam what he wanted, in turn the young man had gone around and done some inquiries. Despite the fact that he was a playboy Beam was well liked even by people with who he had short term relationships, hence everyone he spoke to had been very willing to help whether at the university or on his hunting ground. The stories about the girl were all over the place but they were all hear say nothing was concrete. If she was really doing the things he was hearing, she was being very careful not to do them around the university or the surrounding area.

According to some of the sources he'd spoken to there were videos circulating on social media and other sites but he was yet to find anything of the sort. It was Saturday, he and Pha were meeting today to discuss what he'd found out, from there they would decide if they should involve Kit. Their friend was extremely happy of late - although happy was a mild word euphoric might be more appropriate - so that he did not notice what was happening to the other two.

When Beam got to Pha's building there were a few resident strolling around either leaving or returning. One particular girl stood out, when Beam entered she kept her eyes peeled on him, he did not recognize her, although she was pretty she was not his type. The young man doubted that she had been his lover or even a one night stand. Even playboys have standards you know. Beam found the way she was staring at him rather creepy then it dawned on him this girl could very well be one of Pring's spies. Pha had mentioned when they spoke that there were thing that had happened in a private setting that somehow that vulture would end up knowing. Beam took a good look at her imprinting her features on his brain.

Coming to Pha's building was always a hassle due to the fact that It was one of the oldest building and although well maintained and renovated it could not make up for the fact that there were no elevator. Pha lived on the third floor, Beam hated walking those cramped corridors, no matter how elegant the building was you could not make a stair well comfortable. Having arrived at Pha's door Beam was just about to knock on the door when something else occurred to him maybe they should not have the meeting here, if thing said in private were known she probably had Pha's room bugged.

Having made his presence known he stood waiting for the door to open, once his friend came to the door he walked in, " Pha, you're not ready? Hurry up." His friend frowned at him, he was about ready to say something when he notice that Beam had placed a finger on his lips. For someone who can be dense at times Pha got the message. " Give me five minutes."  Pha wondered what the problem could be. But he would not argue with Beam not now. He quickly readied himself and followed Beam out of the apartment.

Pha's brain was working a mile a minute trying to figure out what was going on. He knew that there were time you could be too close to the situation to see what was going on. Right now Pha was too close to the situation. When they got downstairs Beam observed that the girl was still there, she was staring at them her mouth slightly  open, and her eyes wide in surprise . At that Beam new his hunch was right; that girl was a spy for Pring, her reaction said as much. Immediately a plan formed in his mind to distract her.

He sent a smile her way  and winked at her, her knew that the girls he'd been with always melted when he did that. A twinkle appeared in our spies eyes she never thought that Beam of all people would notice her, a smile gently curved her lips, when Beam got to the entrance he turned around and waved at her . 

At the moment Pha was thinking, 'Here we are on serious business and he is flirting with a girl, he will never change.' Pha couldn't understand how Beam could jump from one person to the next so effortlessly at the moment he wishes that he were a bit like his best friend, just a tiny little bit. He wished he possessed his boldness, when he see someone he wants he would go for it. Had he one fifth of Beams charisma and boldness he would not be single today and he would not be drinking himself into oblivion on the weekend when he had way too much time to think.