Part 4

Another week has gone by since the boys started investigating Pring, Yet they were no closer to finding anything on her. She guards her secrets well, every time they think they've found something or are close to finding something it turns into a dead end. This was what convinced Pha to involve that outside person Forth, because even with someone following her they could still find nothing, she would just go to her father's hospital and not come back out for hours. There is no way that this was the only thing happening, there has to be more. Pha is desperate and frustrated he would accept any kind of help right now.

With Forth involved they might get a break with the video at least. He was sure that Forth knew someone who could do a better web search than they had been able to do so far. Today was Friday, it was already 9 P.M he realized that Forth may have plans but he did not want to get into thinking again plus it was hard to talk to Forth during the week. Pha did not want to call Forth from his room so he would alert the enemy. He'd left his dorm making sure that he was not being followed, as was her custom Pring would vanish on the weekend so he had time to himself to do as he pleased.

Pha was sitting at a table in the darkest corner of the bar, he dialed a contact he had not spoken to in the weeks since he realized that Yo was that person's boyfriend, the conversation was brief, " Forth, Pha here. I need your help with something. Are you able to meet me at the ECO bar now?" Pha listened for a bit then sighed, " Okay, thanks." then hung up. After a few minutes he got up and headed out, he drove for twenty or so minutes until he got to the location he'd agreed to meet with Forth. It was a club pretty popular with the students from his university, and young adults who had just joined the work force.

Phana was no longer looking forward to speaking to Forth because he knew he would see the boy he liked tangled up with his boyfriend. But then he had no choice he needed the help because this thing was dragging on for to long. After walking through the doors of the club Pha looked around and spotted Forth sitting in one of the private booths as he said he would be with some of the guys from engineering, it was still early so the club was not yet crowded making them easy to spot.

Pha's eyes wandered around the dance floor were he saw Yo dancing with what appeared to be a group of friends. Pha's eyes drifted back to Forth only to notice that the guys eyes never left his boyfriend. He could understand Forth, but then again if it were him his boyfriend would not leave his side to dance and gyrate while others were gawking at him. Pha went down the stairs that would lead to the area where Forth and his friends were sitting. He was still hesitant but he also wanted his life back. Having made a final decision he quickened his steps and headed towards Forth's booth.

Forth turned just as Phana got to his booth, he looked at Pha with an unwavering stare, " Pha you're here, give me a moment, I'll be right back." Forth then proceeded to walk to the dance floor where he spoke to Yo who nodded at what he said then gave a beaming smile to his boyfriend. Forth placed a kiss on his forehead then returned to the booth. " Lam, keep an eye out for the boys, I'll be back shortly." Then he signal to Pha to follow him. they went to one of the private rooms and reserved it for an hour although they didn't expect to be there that long. But it was so they could talk privately away from prying eyes and ears.

They sat down, and Forth offered Pha a drink which he refused as he had decided that he would remain sober while he was trying to get rid of Pring. " So Pha tell me what can I help you with?" Pha Knew if he expected to receive help from Forth he needed to be straight with him. He went on to tell Forth about his parents forcing him to be engaged to Pring and that he was tired of all the crap and ready to do anything to get information that would lead to the dissolution of his sham of an engagement. When Pha was done talking Forth shook his head, " Had I known that this was your situation I would have told you ages ago that that bitch was cheating on you and damn the consequences."

" What do you mean?" Pha inquired. Forth then told him about her going out with one of his seniors who was related to the dean and the guy using that relation to threaten Forth if he said anything to Pha (ref: Tears of The Moon). " I went to that club several other time after the incident hoping to see her again so that I could arrange an ambush but I've not seen her there again." Pha was shocked, but he could not blame Forth for wanting to protect himself I probably would have done the same. "About that video business," Forth said interrupting his thoughts, " I know a guy from engineering tech who does a little hacking on the side, I will talk to him and see what he can come up with."

" Thanks Forth, You don't know how grateful I am. I'll let you get back to your friends."

" Don't mention it, anyway I'll either call you or come look for you to let you know what I've found out."

" Okay. Thanks again."

After saying his good byes Pha gets up and walks out of the room, with Forth not too far behind. On his way out he notices that Yo is still on the dance floor and having fun with his friends, he notices that it does not hurt as much any more, Yo will always hold a special place in his heart as his first love but the guy has moved on and so must he. He can see by the smile on his face that Yo is happy and he wants nothing more than for him to be that,even if it's with someone else. Pha knows that Yo did not set out to hurt him, he hurt himself by being oblivious and he can blame no one else but himself. With this new point of view Pha decides to let go as he walks out of the club. There will be other loves he tells himself bravely, who knows the one meant for him might be right around the corner.

He's on his way to starting anew he's sure that he'll find someone to love and who will love him in return, more than anything in the world he longs to be loved just the way he is with flaws and all; although he would not admit it to any one. This was the first time in several weeks that Pha does not drink a drop of alcohol and he's happy about his new resolve. After he leaves the club he sat in his car and makes a call, "Beam, you got plans tonight?"

" No. Why?"

" I don't want to stay by myself. Can I spend the weekend at your place?" Beam hesitates for a fraction of a second, he can never refuse Pha, "Sure, come over I'd love the company."

" Thanks Beam, be there soon." Pha fells warmth spreading through his chest, had it not been for Beam he'd be so lost right now, the guy is a real friend. Pha finds himself an emotional place he had never thought that he'd be in the position he finds himself in at the moment. Although he has no doubt that Forth knew about the whole affair concerning Yo and himself, the guy had been a gentleman and he'd not brought it up, for that he was grateful. After tonight Pha Knows it's time to confess to Beam who he really is, If he expects to move on with his life after this is all done. The person who was there for him from the beginning should be the first to know.

Pha finally drives out of the parking lot of the club lighter than than when he arrived and a whole lot happier. On his way to Beam's he decides to stop by a pizza place to pick up a couple of pies and sodas. Although he has made up his mind about telling Beam everything he is still dreading the conversation that has to take place. After all, Beam is the one person right now whose opinion of him matters, he just hopes that his friend won't be disappointed in him, nor does he look forward to it if he gets angry at him. He never wants Beam to be angry at him again.