Chapter 20

READER'S POV

I was at the Mukami mansion and I was trying to get Ayame to stop crying as I rocked her pram a little to stop her from crying. 

"Please make her stop!"

Yuma shouted as he covered his ears. I picked up Ayame and I held her in my arms.

"I'm trying but your yelling isn't helping."

I patted her back and then Kou came into the room and he also covered his ears.

"Wow, that's one crying baby."

"Stop joking around Kou, it's not funny."

I said as I patted Ayame's back and I tried hushing her as well. Kou chuckled at me and he said to me.

"I know it's not, here let me try."

"Good luck."

I said as I gave Ayame to Kou. He held Ayame in his arms and then Kou starts to hum a lullaby and then she starts to settle down.

"Phew...thank goodness for that, Kou you're a lifesaver."

"You're welcome, it really does pay off being an idol and I'm glad it's my turn to babysit her tonight."

"I know you are but let me tell you something now..."

I glared at Kou and then my dark aura seeped out of my body scaring Kou and the others. 

"If I find out that you've been talking to the media about Ayame and you being the father, I'll hunt you down and kill you like a wild animal, UNDERSTAND?"

"*Gulp* clear as crystal."

"Good."

I said with a smile and I then got my school bag and I said to Kou.

"Anyway, we better get going, see you later Ayame."

I said before I kissed her cheek and then I left the room.

KOU'S POV

"Sheesh, your mother is scary, please don't grow up to be like your Mother."

I said to Ayame who giggled a little. I walked through the gardens with Ayame in my arms and I looked at the moon and I said to Ayame.

"You know, I didn't think I'd become your father or uncle and also...I don't know who my family was when I was human, all I've known throughout my life was being stuck in the manhole and I've always wanted to see the outside world but, all of that came crashing down when I got caught by the guards and taken to that orphanage."

I looked at Ayame and she snuggled into my shoulder.

"But, all of that changed when I met Keneko-chan, she was my light and she showed that there was more to life than getting something and giving something in return, but, when she left I thought I lost her for good, however, when she came back to us, she was carrying you and I was happy when I heard about you but, knowing her protective side she won't let me brag about it even though I don't even know that I'm your father or your uncle."

Ayame giggled and then she tugs on my hair.

"Ow, hey, that's quite the grip you got there, you really do take after your mother don't you?"

I said as I rubbed my cheek against her cheek.

MEANWHILE...

READER'S POV

I tried calling You during lunch break but, he wasn't answering me. A tick mark appeared on my head and then Yui asked me.

"What's the problem?"