Chapter 5

READER'S POV

During the lunch break, Yui made me a bento for lunch and she also added some of my favourite snacks. I ate the strawberry tart that she made for me and I loved the taste of it. The baby started moving again making me stop eating for a moment and I gently placed my hands on my bump when I felt the baby.

"Are you OK?"

Yui asked me with a concerned look on her face. I smiled a little and I said to her.

"I'm OK, the baby is just doing a few yoga poses in my stomach."

"Hehe, does it feel weird? you know, feeling the baby kick like that?"

"At first it did feel weird but, once you get used to it feeling the baby and keep track of the kicks he or she has been doing, you'll get used to it until the birth date."

I said as I rubbed my bump gently. Just then, Kou appeared out of nowhere and he called out to us.

"M.Neko-chan! Keneko-chan!~ how are you?"

"Oh, brother here comes to idiot idol."

Kou pouted and he then said to me.

"Hey that's mean but still..."

Kou teleported behind me and then he glanced at my bump.

"You still look pretty when you've got that baby weight going on."

"Kou, do I look like I was born yesterday? what the hell do you want this time?"

Kou sweat dropped and he then said to me.

"Well, I was wondering since the baby isn't born yet, do you think you can act like my pregnant girlfriend for the paparazzi?"

"No."

"Why not?!"

"A: you're an idiot B: I'm not a tool that you can use and C: you're not coming near this baby once it's born."

Kou looked at me shocked when I told him this. I stood up from the bench and I was about to walk away until Kou got in front of me and he said to me.

"Whoa! whoa! hang on a minute Keneko-chan! let's not be rash here and let's not forget, you were the one who attacked me first."

"I'm about to attack you again if you don't GET OUT OF THE WAY!!"

Kou and Yui flinched in fear when they heard my outburst and I then walked past Kou and I decided to head to the music room to get some peace and maybe take a nap as well since I was starting to feel tired. I walked into one of the music rooms and I then laid down on the couch and I fell asleep instantly.

3RD PERSON POV

Shu teleported to the empty music room until he saw (Y/n) asleep on the couch. Shu quietly approached her and he then smiled a little.

"She still looks cute the way she's sleeping like that."

Shu moved bits of her fringe out of her face and then he looked at (Y/n)'s bump. Shu gently placed his hand on (Y/n)'s bump and then he felt the baby moving against his hand. Shu was surprised at first and then he smiled a little. Shu gently stroked (Y/n)'s bump and then (Y/n)'s started to wake up. Shu pulled his hand away from her bump and then (Y/n) opened her eyes and she looked at Shu.

"Hey Sleepyhead, how are you feeling?"

Shu said with a smirk. (Y/n) smiled a little and she said to him.

"Still feel like I'm out of energy but, I'm fine."

"Didn't you get any sleep last night?"

"The baby was kicking me all night that I didn't get any sleep and walking up and down the stairs at the mansion and here still wears me out."

(Y/n) carefully sat up and Shu helped her sit up and made sure she was comfortable. (Y/n) looked at Shu and she said to him.

"Why are you and your brothers trying to be nice to me? is it because of this baby?"

"Well, yes and no, we wanted to make up for what we did to you, we were too busy fighting over one another without realising how you were feeling, I know it's too late to say this but, I'm sorry."

(Y/n) looked at Shu and she could see how bad he felt but, she felt like she could try and trust him a little. (Y/n) then asked Shu.

"Shu? if you were the baby's father, would be there for us?"

"Of course I would, besides..."

Shu knelt down and he looked at (Y/n)'s bump.

"Sure we don't know who the father is at the moment but, can you at least try and get along with us? we won't get on your bad side if that's what you're thinking, I'm not the only one who thinks that way, my brothers and the Mukami brothers want to try and prove we can be there for you and this little one."

(Y/n) was surprised when Shu said this. (Y/n) smiled a little and then she said to Shu.

"Well, if you and the others really want to be there for this little one when he or she comes, then I'll give you guys a chance but screw it up and that's it."

"Understood."

The baby started kicking again making (Y/n) place her hand on her bump. Shu was surprised at first and he then asked her.

"Is the baby kicking?"

"Yeah and a lot of kicking, I think she's demanding more food and or she's just being fussy."

"How do you know the baby is a she?"

"A woman's intern wishing."

Shu looked at her bump and he asked (Y/n).

"Do you mind if I?"

"All right, here."

(Y/n) took Shu's hand and she gently placed his hand on (Y/n)'s bump and then he felt the baby kicking against his hand. Shu was surprised when he felt the baby kicking. He smiled a little and he then spoke up.

"You know, in some ways, I wish this baby would be mine."

"I know, you're not the only one who's thinking that way, the other vampire brothers are thinking that way, they didn't tell me this but, I can tell from the way they keep staring at this hippo sized belly."

Shu snickered when (Y/n) said this. Once school was over for the night, (Y/n) looked at her appointment card and her scan was due tomorrow during lunch break.

'Well, tomorrow is the day that I get to find out what the sex of my baby is, I can't wait!'