What Is and What Should Never Be

BETHANY'S ROOM:

BETHANY'S ROOM:

It was now a couple of weeks of having Nathan Scott sleeping on Beth's bed, and then he wakes up, and looks at Beth who was sitting down sitting at her dresser.

"I had the weirdest dream, that there was this rapping at my window at 4 o'clock in the morning followed by my boyfriend, who has his own apartment by the way, asking if he can crash in my room. Wait a second." said Beth looking at him.

"I had to get out of there." said Nathan.

"Did I mention this is a recurring dream? This is, what? Like the fourth time in two weeks? Not that I'm complaining, Nathan, but it does defeat the purpose of having your own place." said Beth, and Nathan sighed as he sat up.

"Tim keeps bringing over all these hot chicks. Which is a problem because none of them are you." said Nathan, and Beth an eyebrow.

"Uh huh." said Beth.

"That place is like party central, and it's not even my party." said Nathan.

"Well maybe it should be. Oh we should throw our own party, like a take-back-the-party-party." said Beth with a smile on her face, and Nathan nodded with a smile on his face.

"Alright. Let's do it. How about this Saturday?" asked Nathan.

"Sounds good, I'm free." said Beth.

"Done. You've got to plan it though. And make sure it's kind of low-key. Just a few friends, you know." said Nathan, and Beth nodded.

"Okay. So much fun! Now crawl back out the window before my siblings wake up and hear you." said Beth walking over to Nathan who had a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Hear what? This?" asked Nathan pulling Beth onto the bed, which completely caught her off guard letting out a scream, and Nathan started to laugh.

"Oh shoot! Just don't tickle me!" exclaimed Beth.
...

SCHOOL HALLWAY:

"Hey, Peyton." said Beth catching up to Peyton, and linking their arms together.

"What's up?" said Peyton with a smile on her face.

"Nathan and I are having a little thing at his place on Saturday." said Beth.

"Bethany Davis... party girl just like Brooke." said Peyton, and Beth rolled her eyes.

"Yeah it's not going to be that big of a deal but he said that I could invite who ever I want, so do you want to come?" asked Beth.

"Hell yeah!" exclaimed Peyton.

"Alright, I'll see you there." said Beth.

"See you, Beth." said Peyton.

...

"Hey Haley... Brad." said Beth as she was approaching Haley who was standing at her locker with Bradley who was standing next to next obviously flirting with her.