Are You True?

LUCAS'S CAR:

LUCAS'S CAR:

Bethany and Lucas were walking together after the game to Lucas' car to take Beth home. Lucas and Beth step into the car and Lucas puts his bag down in the back. When suddenly Brooke pops up from the back seat, in a leopard bra.

Bethany immediately turn around and groans loudly. "Really Brooke" exclaims Beth loudly.

"Hey, you." says Brooke ignoring her sister.

"Oh, I think you got the wrong car." says Lucas to Brooke as he looks forward in the car flustered.

"Nah. Don't mind me. I just have to get out of this uniform." said Brooke as she takes of more clothes. "So, uh, anyway, I'm Brooke. But you probably knew that. Can I tell you that that last shot was awesome? How'd it feel? Good, huh? You know it did." Brooke says as she slips her bra onto Lucas shoulder. While Lucas look at her uncomfortably.

Beth turns around and sees the bra "Oh my god are you kidding me Brooke

Beth turns around and sees the bra "Oh my god are you kidding me Brooke." said Beth turning around quickly.

Then Coach Whitey appears and knocks on Lucas' window, while Brooke goes down in the back gasping.

"Oh, my gosh!" says Brooke trying to cover herself. While Lucas slips the bra off of his shoulder as he rolls down the window.

"Hey, girlie." says Whitey looking at Beth.

"Hey, Coach." says Beth looking at Whitey.

"That game wasn't horrible." says Whitey looking at Lucas.

"Thanks, coach." replies Lucas looking flustered.

"Well, don't turn pro yet. You drag your scrawny butt to the weight room twice a day starting now." says Whitey.

"You got it." replies Lucas.

"Oh, uh... By the way, there's a half naked girl in the back seat of your car. I just thought you'd like to know." says Whitey looking at Brooke in the back then looking back at Beth smiling.

Whitey then tips his hat and walks off. While Brooke comes back up and says "Grouchy."

Beth and Lucas just laugh at Brooke. "That was weird" said Beth looking at Lucas.