To Wish Impossible Things

THE PERSON ABOVE IS BETH AND BROOKE'S BROTHER BRADLEY DAVIS

...

THE AUCTION:

"Hey." said Peyton when Beth walked up to the girls.

"Hey girls, see anything you like?" asked Beth.

"I'm seeing everything I like." said Peyton.

"Really?" asked Haley.

"But I think I'm going to bid on Jake." said Peyton.

"You guys are really hitting it off, huh?" asked Beth.

"Just friends, really. What about you? Ready to fight off these rabid skanks for Nathan?" asked Peyton.

"Actually, I think I'm going to bid on Lucas." said Beth.

"Really?" Haley and Peyton both asked.

"Yeah, I haven't gotten a chance to spend time with him much lately and I get Nathan for free." said Beth, Peyton laughed and lightly nudged Beth on the shoulder.

"Was that Bradley I saw at school earlier?" asked Haley looking at Beth.

"Yeah, he decided he wanted to come back, talked to Whitey if he can get his spot back on the team, and he will be in the auction tonight." said Beth.

"So I can buy him?" asked Haley.

"Why not, knock yourself out, Haley." said Beth.

"Alright folks, here we go." said Whitey.

"Who is up next?" said Haley, and they all looked at the paper to see Tim. "Oh no." said Haley.

"Tim." said everyone, as Tim comes onto the stage and starts dancing while taking off his jacket, and swirls it around his head then shakes his butt in front of the girls. Beth, Peyton, and Haley cover their eyes.

"Do I hear $30?" asked Whitey, and Tim does some really bad dance moves and the girls are laugh at him. "How about $20?" asked Whitey.

"That boys going to pull something." said a girl.

"Can I get a ten spot?" asked Whitey.

"I suppose I have some chores around the house. $8?" asked Deb.

"Sold!" exclaimed Whitey, and Tim smiled at her as Beth, Peyton, and Haley laugh.

"Oh Jake's up next. How much money do you have?" asked Beth.

"$87.53." said Peyton.

"Okay." said Beth, and Jake comes out in the Ravens mascot outfit with his jersey over it. Everyone cheers and laughs as he takes off the head and gives it to Whitey.

"$20." said Peyton.

"I have a bid for $20. Do I hear $30?" asked Whitey.

"$30." said a voice, and Jake starts taking off parts of the costume.