Work, Clothes and Diary

BPOV

Alfred walked me down into the village and into a small stone hut. I saw an odd contraption that had long pieces of materialon at one end and on the others was piece's of thred going one way and the woman had a long neede type thing and was thresing it though the thred. It all looked too complitcated to me. I spotted Rose and Agnes in the far corner so i quickly walked over to them.

"Ahh Bella, your here. Thank you Alfred" She said and turned to me. I heard Alfred leave. "Now Bella." Rose said, catching my attention. "All you do is......." She went on and on about what to do, deomonstarting as well. How to change the threads to make a patten. God bless my vampire memory.

I spent half the day learning how you use a weaving contraption and started to create my own blancket. I could tell Rose and agnes were impressed. They must not have know anyone who picked it up so fast.  I slippd into the convenstation that i wouldn't stay here too long. They were a little upset but agreed to teach me everything they know for my travels. I must have more types of grand houses around the place.  I picked upp a sewing needled, this needle was long, wooden and a bit thick, not at all like the one's from the 21st century.

I carefully sewn the hole up in my bag, pulling the thread tight to make it stronger, i also sewed up a few pieces of of clothing for other woman who were behind on their work. I was appalluled to find out that the woman have been beaten by their husbands, to show their fightful place and respect. They were petrified of their husband but i coldn't do much about it. That was the main reason why they had fallen behind. So i helped them, speeding up their work so they would have things for their husband and not get hit. They were very thank full,

"You've done a good thing Bella" Agnes said quietly to me once they left. "They would have gotten more beatings from their husband if they didn't complete their work" Agnes finishing off her embordery.

"I think is cruel. Why did they marry then" I asked, looking up at her from my work.

"Its an arranged marriage. All parents do it. Even mine, Though mine was killed after a squabbled down at a pub. This was a months before Perryn was born." She looked at Perryn who was sitting by the fire, staring into the flames. "If our husbands die then we have to go back to our fathers. i had to come back here" silence filled the room.

I quickly started back on my work, I was emboardering a swan onto a red cloak. I had bought  and brought it back, i would need it on my travels too.  Of course i didn't tell her why i had i had put the swan though, i was keeping that a secret. I heard feet approch, as a reflex i looked to the door, before it opened.  In the corner of my eye i saw Rose look at me startled by my sudden movement. Then Alfred opened the door and strode in.

 "Works over, Bella needs to go to her home" He said, I nodded and packed away the needles and threads into my newly repaired bag and stood up. 

 "I'll see you tomorrow" Agnes said and led Perryn out the door.  I nodded and followed Alfred out the door.  We walked in silence to my grand house. the Night had falled quickly, i hadn't really noticed

"Tomorrow up at five  to start work. The end of work is 10 o'clock. Will you be able to find you way to work"  Alfred asked at the door. I nodded. He smiled then walked away into the darkness. I knocked on the door, Linda Peacked around the door but then sped it open wide to let me in as she saw who i was.

"How was work?" She asked and lead me though the stone corridors.

"If was great. i learnt alot, i even helped the other woman with their work" i said, happily. linda smiled then opened the door opasite lord Walters chambers. 

"This was lady Walters room, it slipped my mind earlier to show you,please forgive me" Linda said, appolgetily.The room, was large, a huge made bed by the wall, a trunk by the foot of the bed. a desk fully stocked and a small wooden crib, with miniture pile of clothes ad blanckets. i couldn't help but feel sad.

 "Its alright" She smiled and walked to a grand looking wardrobe in the corner of the room and opened it. There in side were lots of grand dressed. All diffrent colours, but all of them beautiful. There were a few cloaks there already but i prefered the one over my arm. "These were Lady walters dresses, since she and their child died lord Walter never opened the room since. But he couldn't bare to remove the things." Linda said sadly. She then pulled out a long cotten night dress. "Your night wear" she said then left. I stripped out of my dress and undergarments and into the nigh dress. I couldn't just pretend to sleep. that was too boring. Linda's foot steps faded away so i creeped to the desk and pulled out a bit of the paper and took out a pot of ink and a quil. Now what should i do? A diary? What if someone sees it? I could hide it well. 

Dear Diary                                                            

Today is the 14th of March 1461. Yesterday i arrived at forks, at a diffrent time. I didn't even know it was possible. I didn't even want to be here. I met Alfred Swan My Ansestor. I miss home. I miss the tecnology, my phone. All that. I miss Jacob. He might have left me, but i still miss him. The long hair he use to havehis laughter, making me smile.... since ed- He left. i'm sure, if i never had that birthday party then i would be in forks, my own time, i would still be with the Cullens, my family. I also miss Charlie, my dad. Ever since i was turned i watched from the distance, but he didn't look sad. I always wondered why. Was he glad i was gone? did he miss me? i don't know.

Today i learn how to weave, i have already started to make a blanket. On it im going to do a family tree of the Cullens, of course im going to add my self to it. this is going to includ their face's and names, But so far i've done the top of Carlisle and Esme's head. Im not even sure how big its going to be even. I've also started embodery.  I got a cloak and i've started to put a swan on the chest of it. Of course when i leave i'll be wearing it. Since i came to this time, i had a bag (Which broke) A strange hourglass on my finger (The Ring) and i had a bag of money. I don't even now how i got them. Still i have plenty of time to find out. i can't wait till i get back to the 21st century. I will have a pair of jeans, gosh i've missed them and its only been a day.  Well its time to stop writing.

Bella. M.S  XXX

I did a sketch detailed of the hourglass and of myself on diffrent piece of paper, i did of the Cullens, the tattoo on Jacob's arm, Charlie, small flowers filling the corners. I looked around. Surely there was something i could put this in. i routed around the room till i found a small wooden box with a lock on. It was empty and the lock was open, i slipped the paper into the box and locked it. I put the key around my neck, on a piece of material. Just then i heard feet echoing around the room. Instaly i jumped into bed at vampire speed and covered my self with the blankets and turned over and closed my eyes. The door opened