Time Passes

BPOV

Carline and I became fast frineds, sister almost. She would come round every day till she found it harder to walk with the baby bump. Then I started to go to her insead. Alister stayed out the house everytime.  I loved knowing Carline. But one day I knew she wouldn't be around. But she was a point I couldn't change for Carlisle's life. She had to die. That knowledge kills me inside.

"Bella" Her impatents voice said, breaking me out my thoughts.

"Sorry, Forgive me. I was lost in my thoughts" I said, looking embarrassed. Carline smiled, running her hand over the bulbus lump.

"Hormones, forgive me" she excused herself. I sighed putting my sewing down onto my knee. It was of Carline, she didn't know the reason I was doing it but I made and excuse that I did it with all my close friends so if i moved again then I wouldn't forget them.

"So have you though of any names?" I asked, nodding to her stomach. She shook her head. 

"I thought that if it was a girl then Arianna but if I haven't thought of a boys name"

"What about Carlisle? " I suggested sneakily. "It has part of your name in and it's catchey"

"Carlisle?" SHe asked. "Carlisle....Your right it does have a sound to it." She looked off dreamily. I now wished I could read minds. Just to know what she was thinking. Her face then became a frown

"Are you alright?" I asked seeng her discomfort.

"Of course. Its just..You have such odd words for a young girl in this century" she said slyly, giving me a knoiwng look I felt my face freeze for a matter of second before i composed my face.

"I don't know what you mean" I said quickly. She knew. I knew she had been looking at me carefully through the months.

"You know exactly what I mean. Don't insult my intelligence by dening your different" She hissed under her breath,  "Your body is as hard as stone, you try to eat nothing if you can help it and you never seem tired, your face does not changed like a humans" I felt myself go pale white at this. "Now tell me .If you aren't human, Why are you doing this?" She leant back, her eyes glissening with tears. 

I looked to the door, walking to it at a human pace and shut it, locking it then shut the glass in the windows before turning to look at the human who was watching me wearily but made no effort to move.

"Why" I asked.

"Because. I know I won't live to raise my baby. I feel that. The baby is stong but I am not. For my sake, i need to know to put me at ease." I closed my eyes brefily, changing my eyes to my natural bright gold ones. 

"You are correct. I'm not human. I'm living a lie to get me through time" She closed her eyes.

"You are Immortal. Blood drinker? but not human blood? You eyes are different" She opened her eye again but she was not in fear. I nodded but I saw a spark of interest in her eyes. "But you are not of this time. I can read it."

"I've just turned 180" She smirked sligthly in triumph. "but I am out of my time" This was her time to frown. I had to tell her everything now. I could feel her intentions were of pure curosity then anything else.

"I don't understand? Please tell me everything"

"My Real Name is Isabella Marie Swan. I was born on september 13the 1984" she gapsed. 

"But it's 1641. How is that possible?" 

"I do not know myself. I was turned six months before I arrived in 1461"