You Are Not Human. Are You?

Carlines POV

I walked slowly though the market. I knew i would need bigger clothes for when my stomach got too big. The thought of my baby suddenly calmed me. Only 24 weeks along. Not a big bump but i could feel the soft movment of it. Suddely i crashed into something hard as a rock, and as cold as ice. I felt my self stumble forwards. A shot of panic flooded though me. If i fall over then i could have a misscarrage, but before i could think more a hands grabbed me and stedied me.

"Im so sorry" I exclamed automaicaly. Living with a husband who hits you, you sort of get into the habbit of it. But i had to keep that part of my life quite. Since i had found out about the baby he stopped. He wanted his child to follow after his work.I hate the fact that so meny innocents were put to death because of him, Yet i could do nothing. Out of fear for my own, though i it was selfish to even think of it. I also didn't want my baby, if it was a boy, to follow in his footsteps and become just as cruel and malic. Yet as i tryed visulised my self holding it when it was born, i couldn't. I didn't understand why.

"No My mistake, please forgive. i wasn't watching where i was looking" i heard a female voice exclaimed like wind chimes. I looked up and gasped alomost silently. It was a girl, probably around 20, long Black hair that shimmered in the light. Dark midnight blue eyes that looked like they could see into your soul. She looked inhumanly beautiful. The beautiful girl smiled softly, making me more relaxed.

"I do. My name is Carline Cullen. Whats yours?" I asked. I had a strang feeling about her. I didn't know what though. She gave me the feeling of someone i could cry on when i needed to. Saftey wen i needed it. Kindness  and caring seemed to radiate around her.

"Lady Bella Swan" She replyed. I felt my heart skip a beat. I walking into a lady? a Lords wife! I must be an embarassment to my self.

"Oh" I said qucikly, i didn't know what else to say. I suddely realised it was stroking my baby bump. In public. How could this day get worse.

"Your pregnant?" Lady swan said, sounding pleasntly surprised at it. Odd! I nodded, and smiled at my swelling stomach.

"Yes. 24 weeks now" I said, i had been keeping track.

"Carline" I heard a horridly familier voice thunder. I jumped insurpirsed. So did the baby but it didn't kick. I could help the bubble of fear shoot through me as my husband rapidly aproch me and Lady Swan. "Who's this?" Alister said, giving Lady Swan a susbious look.

"I'm Lady Bella Swan." Lady Swan said defiantly. So she was not in fear of my husband like all the other women. "I have just moved here from Oxford." She continued, "After the death of my husand and son, i couldn't stay." She choked a bit on air as sh took a break.

Oh the poor girl. To lose a husband  and son. I almost shuddered at the thought of losing my baby, i didn't care about Alister.I reached out then rubbed her arm in sympathy. She was so young too. But though the material, her skin felt like it was as hard as stone. Strange.

"How did he die?" My husband demanded, i glared at him. He was so insensitve and heartless.

"He- He got trampled by hourses out side our home. Along side my son. He was two" Lady Swan said, covering her face.

"Im so sorry" I said,

"Everyone had to move on" SHe said, taking a deep breath.

"Carline, come one" Alister said, grabbing my arm roughly. I flinched, the baby also jumped, kicking me.

"Wait. Please" Lady swan cried, stepping forwards. "Would you like to come for lunch. I have no one else except for an orphan to eat with" A look of pleading in her eyes. I would agree, straight away. I felt like she was the person i could look upto and spill my lifestory onto her, like she could understand. But there was something off about her that i couldn't place.