Once appon of time (Twilight Fanfic)

I looked at where i was. It was the medow. Mine and Edwards medow. I felt my knees hit the soft grass benithe me. I knew if i was human i would have fainted. But i wasn't. i hadn't been for the last few months. I was a Vampire. I had been turned soon after Edward had left. I didn't know who by. So i was left to burn by my self. Alone. A sudden snap of a twig starteled me, instaly i jumped up into a crouch, ready to face what ever came forwards. A boy stepped out. but like me he was no human. He was tall, red eyed and had long brown hair. A low growl ecoed in my chest, ready to rip its way out my mouth. He sneered at me.

"Who are you" He sneered, coming closer. 

"Bella. Who are you" I asked, susbiously. I didn't like that way he walked about. Not exactly how he walked but there was somthing about it that was...off.

"Matt but you can call me matty." We soon started to circle each other. I knew he wasn't friendly, he was playing with me.

"What do you want?" i didn't want to take chances with this boy.

"To do this" And with that he ran over and punched me in the stomche before i could blink. But it felt like i had been sawn in half. I gasped as the wold around me began to change. Then i felt like i was sucked into a black hole. 

*

Suddenly my knees hit solid ground. I looked around. It was the medow....but it was different somehow. I didn't know what was. i took a deep breath. But then i got it. It smelled newer. How odd. i stood up but gasped as well. Even my clothes were diffrent... But how? I was now wearing a full lenth white dress with long sleves, around my waist was a metal belt that had a small leather bag on. my hair was down and had a wave in. I was still a vampire though. What happened? I was so confused. Even my stomche still hurt. A lot even. I wasn't sure that was possible. I started to make my way out of the forest at a fast human pase. After what seemed like hours, i made it out the forest. It was nightfull now. There were only a few people out, But the clothes they were wearing. I had to ask. I walked up to a guy who was outside chatting with some other guys.

"Excuse me good sir's" They all turned to me. They all gasped and some mouthes even fell open. I decided to continue. "What is the date today. I hit my head....i think. i can't rember anything. I only rember waking up in a forest" I said lieing a bit. The youngest snapped out of what seemed like shock. 

"Its 13th of March 1461" This time my mouth fell open.