The Cullens

BPOV

I stepped out, along the streets where people were arguing, chatting, selling and buying. Not much had changed really in the past few centuries. I looked around the market place. There were a few things that caught my interest. Next to me a had a young boy who also worked in my house. Probably around 15 years old, called Carlton. He was the son a the head maid, her husband had died in a house fire when she was out with Carlton. Carlton was requested to assist to carry my things by his mother. I had a feeling Him and Lilly would get on well, even though his was 12 years older than her.

"This way" I said to him and we walked towards the market. I bought a few dresses for Lilly. I had a feeling she wasn't going to leave my care. I didn't want her too either. Also a light weight dress fro my self and a few more pits and pieces i would need genually need. Just as i turned aound i felt something soft bump into me. Instintilve i caught the person who walking into me.

"Im so sorry" Exclaimed a female voice. I looked down to see a small human. Probably around 20, long blond hair, large eyes. What amost shocked me the most was that she looked just like Carlisle, only female.

"No My mistake, please forgive. i wasn't watching where i was looking" I said, looking down, But i notised that she had a slight baby bump that was covered with her dress but i could hear a fast tiny heart beat. Almost like flutting of wings. I heard an soft intake of breath as the woman saw me. I looked up to meet her deep blue eyes. She smile sweetly, straightning up.

"I do. My name is Carline Cullen. Whats yours?" She asked, comfiming my susbions. This was Carlisle's mother, Pregnant with Carlisle himself, very awkward If i had to think about it.

"Lady Bella Swan" I said, Using swan part because i wanted to stay Bella Swan the rest of my existance will i find Edward Again. Instantly the woman's demenor changed, Her eyes widening, her heart quickenling.

"Oh" She didn't know what else to say.  I smiled at her, she relaxed, her hand subconiously rubbing her stomach.

"Your pregnant?" I asked, pretending to me pleasntly surprised. She nodded.

"Yes. 24 weeks now" She said, happily, gazing down lovingly at her stomach. I laughed, too quitetly for her to hear.

"Carline" Came a thunding voice. Carline jumped, fear in her eyes. I frowned as she walked behind me and looked past my shoulder. I turned to see a man in his late twentys stalk over to us. He his were hard and narrowed. So this must be Carlisle's father. Not much of a person then. From the way he looked screamed Cruel. He stopped when he reatched us. "Who's this?" he asked, looking at me susbioulsy.

"I'm Lady Bella Swan." I said, straighting my back. "I have just moved here from Oxford." that was true. "After the death of my husand and son, i could'd stay." That wasn't. I pretened to choke a bit on air, so it looked like i was visably upset of what happened. Carline rubbed my arm sympatheicaly.

"How did he die?" The man questioned.

"He- He got trampled by hourses out side our home. Along side my son. He was two" I said, covering my face with my hand. Making it look like  was devistated for the non-existant family.

"Im so sorry" Carline said, sounding genuary conserned.

"Everyone has to move on" I said, then sighed.

"Carline. Time to go" The man said, grabbing Carline roughtly.

"Wait. Please" I said, stepping forwards. "Would you like to come for lunch. I have no one else except for an orphan to eat with" i said, a look of pleading in my eye. I really wanted to know Carline before she died. I knew if i met the Cullens again in my time then i could tell Carlisle all about her. I knew he would love that.