Born

Bella's POV

I knew it was very soon that Carline would go into labour and give birth. But her own life would cost. So together, me and Carline figured out a plan. When Carlisle was born, I would persuade Alister so I kept him. If that didn't work, kidnap Carlisle and live somewhere else till he grew up.

I preferred the first option but the second one would be interesting to tell Carlisle when I was in the right time. Emmett would get a kick out of it was sure. I felt a sudden wave of sadness at the family that didn't exist yet. Only Carlisle was currently growing in a womb. I had to smile at that. Oh the storys I would tell would probably make him blush. 

I put all the picutres of Carlisle and Carline. I even persuaded  Alister have a Full portrait of them both done. he had no idea why when Carline gave me a proud look, knowing i was doing this for Carlisle. Carline chose a blue and red dress, her stomach was very obvioue so I wasn't going to pain it out. Alister chose a smart suit, standing behind Carlisle who chose to sit down, one hand on her stomach.

 That took a week to do. Alister chesked it over for no apparent reason before letting it be put into storage. 

"I know there is somehting missing." I heard him mutter while I was currently Vising Carline. He was out in the gardens.

"Are you alright Mr Cullen?" I asked, stepping out into the garden. He looked at me gruffly. 

"yes." He muttered. 

"You were mutting to your self, Is there anything you need?" I asked. 

"Unless you can figure out what this house needs, I bid you good day." He said striding past me.

"A cross?" I suggested anonmously, another piece in a puzzle. He stopped nad looked at me quizically.  "With a baby almost due, i suspect you may need somehting to ward away the demons." He nodded curtly, the idea turning in his head. 

"A cross?" He muttered, leaving me alone. I smiled before heading back but stopped as i heard a piecing scream. Right form Carline's bed chambers.

I felt all the colour leave my face. He was due. I shot off, shooting up the stairs and into the bed room. I saw a couple of maids running about, Carline was on her bed, the women undressing her.

"Let me. Keep Alister out." I ordered, running to her side. A look of terror was on her face, the tears streaming down her face.

 "I'ts alright." i soothed, pulling back her hair from her sweaty face.

"Look after him." She muttered, her hands shaking, I took them in my hands, warming then up more. I stayed by her side. I could feel her health deteriorating. Her temprature. 

I could hear the maids telling her to push. I looked down to see on of them pull out a tiny body. BUt only, this one wasn;t male. She let out a cry.

"A girl" One cried. Carline's eyes widened and so did mine. This wasn't right. 

"Be.." Carlisne started. I jumped ot her side again. 

"Twins..." She gasped before her face turned into a weak grimance. The maids were distracting with the girl, getting her wrapped up.

My mind was wirling, how could Carlisle be a twin? Edward said he was an only child. But Carlie could be a twin, only that he didn;t know he was becouse i would have altered his memory. 

I looked to see another tiny head coming through. Reaching down I grasped the new body. Then The baby boy let out a cry as well. 

"Boy" I breathed, Looking to to see Carline smile at me beofre her eyes slid shut. Her heart silencing from the room. I closed my eyes for a second. She was dead. I couldn't deny that.

I heard one of the maids sob. I moved almost robotically to the sides, Grapsing a blanket and wrapped Carlisle in it, his crys quiened down. 

"Give her to me." I ordered tooking to the maide who, out of fear, handing the little bundle to me. I quickly altered her mind to think the baby girl died. Sendin her  and the tohers to get preperations ready fro the funeral. As soon as they were out, I touced the girls forehead, putting her in a time lock before puting her next to her mother. 

In a time lock she would be put in a second presirved moment, her heart and everything was frozen esenaaly in time. Never aging, never dying, But she would act like a dead baby. The doors slambed open again and Alister thundered in.

"What in gods..." He didn;t finish. I contiuned to cry. 

"She didn;t make it." I gasped. I heard him apprach the be, touching Carline's cold hand. 

"The baby?" He asked, brething indeepy.

"Twins. The girl was born first but she was stillborn. You son on the other hand is perfectlyy healthy." I said. He stayed where he was.

"Keep him. I don't want him. He's just like his mother." He sanored shooting from the room. I couldn;t helo a weak smile at that. Carlisle let out a cry, hungry for sure. I rocked him.

"There there." I said, wiping off some of the gunk from his tiny face. Even a few minutes old, i could see the older Carlisle in his face. He sneezed beofre his eyes slid closed, falling asleep. Looking around. I was left with a body, a baby frozen in time and a baby asleep. I set him down carefully. Making sure he stayed asleep before I gathered up the girl and put them next to each other. Then I looked to Carline's body. 

A wash of sadness flowed through me. I would miss her deeply but I would be btoh their mothers for her.

"They'll be safe Caline. I promise you." i said, stroking her hair before I began to clear up the room and her. Putting her in her best white dress and did her hair and make up beautifully. She ooked like a sleeping angel.

The baby girl i decided to name her Arianna Carline Cullen. 

After making arragments with the undertakers, They let me take the bodys to my house. In my garden I had a cemetary. Carline would be buryed in there. I couldn't bring myself to let Carline's body to decompose, putting that in a time lock to look forever young and fresh, even though dead. 

Now the thing now was to either let Arianna grow up with her brother or to keep her in the time lock. I was torn, I wanted her to grow up with her twin but Carlisle never mentioned her or anyone. Was this the sort of thing i could hide from him. Never letting him know will give me a high chance of succeading but i knew when we did cross pathes again, he probably wouldn't be happy whe i tell him.

Deciding, i chose to take her out the lock. Creaking a fake body for the casket that was to be put in a burial vault under the house. I alter my maids to think i had adopted a baby girl for Carlisle. That eveing everything was ready and Carline was sealing in her stone casket with a vale of silk draped over her body. On the outside was;

Carline Cullen

Born May 21nd 1621- Died Febuary 16th 1641.

Aged 20.

"Since I lived short, i know that,  for

While I sleep forever more.

And you will live on just as long,

 Not looking back to the past, knowing the future was much more brighter.

I ask of this for you my son.

For your little Isabella. So out of her time."

I didn't chose this poem, but i saw what Carline had done. Giving clues to Carlisle when he was ready about me. I soon found myself wanting to be a mystery. Have him and the Cullen familiy work out my mystery. I closed the door, both babies in my arms. This was going to be very interesting next 23 years.