Ohmlirious: Go To Sleep

So, this is a thing.

Yes, this was my exact reaction when I found out about this.

This is so amazing! Danita and I are both so amazed that our book is actually ranked #1 in a category. When we first started this book, we had no idea that so many people would actually like our writing or fanfics. So, I would like to thank each and every one of you guys for reading our one-shots and voting on them or commenting what you all think. It really makes us happy knowing that people actually enjoy what we write even if we don't upload all the time.

So, as a celebration for ranking #1 in the Ohmlirious category, here is an Ohmlirious one-shot!

However, before I start, I think we all have heard the terrible news of Ohm's dog, Buddy, dying on Sunday, September 2, 2018. When I heard about it, I actually sat and cried a little. I'm sure a lot of us did; because we all knew how much Ohm loved Buddy. I mean, if you follow Ohm on Instagram, it was like his account was dedicated to Buddy. He posted picture after picture of him. It just breaks my heart to know that he's gone now, and even though Ohm says that he, himself, is okay I can't help but feel that he will never get over losing his best friend. I don't think any of us would.

I'm sorry that I got into a sad topic before this one-shot started, but I just felt that I needed to say something and acknowledge it.

(I like to think of this as a scene that would happen after their interactions in The Boss's Son....so enjoy ;))

Ohm's P.O.V

It's literally 2 in the fucking morning.

And Jon is STILL in the living room playing that damn game I bought him last weekend.

Now, I'm not upset that he's playing the game. I mean that's why I bought it for him. He always tells me how bored he gets when I'm not around now that we're dating. So, I went and bought him a video game that he'd been really excited about. However, I did not realize how loud he would get when he played the game. 

I understand that he gets really excited about certain stuff. Believe me...I know. 

However, when I have to get up at 5:30 a.m just to have enough time to get ready and be out the door by 6:30 a.m then drive 30 minutes to the business district and finally make it to work before my boss, his mother, gets there, I can't afford to be woken up by screams and laughter in the middle of the damn night. (I'm sorry if that sounded confusing lol. I don't know why, but I felt that, in this situation, Ohm would be so tired of being woke up by Delirious that he just needed to rant about his situation and how he had to get up so early. xD Let's continue.)

I groan as I hear his laugh ring through my entire house. Normally, I'd be happy to hear him laugh, but at times like these, I just wish he'd shut up. I know it may sound a bit harsh, but how would you feel if you had to get up early and someone just keeps waking you up night after night?

I have to do something. I need the sleep.

...

...

I need to get him to go to sleep. Then, I can finally sleep. It sounds pretty simple, but Jon is a spoiled brat at times like this. Things have to go his way or he'll get upset with me and believe me. You do not want to upset him. So, getting him to go to bed is going to be tricky.