Minicat~ I love you Craig pt 1

Hey guy's it's Danita here, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to write in awhile, like Britt said I'm going through some stuff. Things have been getting better, but it's a little still rough. This is my first one shot I'm writing. I apologize if it's not very good, but I'm still working on my grammar mistakes and stuff.
Comment, vote, or and tell me what you think about it. I would appreciate some honest feedback from you guys, so I know what I can improve on

Luves you guys!! ^.^
Prompt: " I love you Craig pt.1"
This is completely original prompt that I made up myself

Writer: Danita
Tyler's Pov ~

Doctor: "Tyler Wilde".
Tyler stands up. "Yes".
Doctor:" Come with me please".
"Can I come too? Craig asks." Yes of course", says the doctor. As we passed we saw some people throw nasty glares in our direction. Personally, I don't give a flying fuck what they think. Mini's mine no matter what. We walk down the hallway into a room, the doctor clears her throat and open up a folder with the test results inside. "Well Tyler got your test results back and ...... Your tests came back positive.

"So what do I have then?" She looks up from the folder and gives me a empathic smile and sighs. " Tyler... you have an aggressive form of Cancer. "W-wait What??". The doctor sighs," The cancer hasn't been spreading all over yet, my team and I are gonna give you the right treatment, now's the time to discuss treatment options. I'd recommend getting surgery first , then chemotherapy and radiation treatment. I'll leave you two be, and again I am deeply sorry about this." and with that said she left. I cried. I couldn't hold it in anymore. The news truly devastated me. Mini pulled me in his arms. He patted and kissed my head and said,"Tyler baby, it'll be ok, don't worry and no matter what I'll never leave you," Craig cried.

Craig's Pov~

Tyler was in the hospital for months undergoing countless numbers of chemotherapy and radiation treatments. It was extremely hard on everyone. His family, friends, and his fans were worried about him. Since he's been in the hospital, I've never left his side. I've been kicked out twice, because I refused to leave him. 'Why do bad things happen to good people? I wept. THIS ISN'T FAIR DAMN IT!! 'I screamed. Craig calm down everything's going to be ok,"Evan reassures. NO IT ISNT GOING TO BE FUCKING OK, MY HUSBAND IS DYING EVAN, YOU CAN'T PROMISE ME THAT EVERYTHING'S Going TO BE OK!!," I cried. Evan embraced me in a hug and said," No Craig I can't promise that he'll make it out alive, but what I can say is that Tyler... He's a strong man, he'll fight through this Craig. I understand that it's taking a hard toll on you, but think about how it's affecting the rest of us. Not just you, man. I mean hell. Do you see how it affecting the crew, his fans and everyone else??!!" Evan cries. I look up at him. Tears are streaming down his face. "Damn it!! I just hope that he makes it out of this for God's Sake. Craig I'm...... sorry u don't mean to yell at you or...No DON'T TOUCH ME!. DO YOU THINK FOR ONE SECOND THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE!!! I DO CARE EVAN, BECAUSE I DO!! " I YELLED. Evan looked at me with pleading eyes, I simply ignored and walked away. Right now my main concern is on Tyler, no one else at the moment only him.

                  Time Skip

Craig's Pov~
The next couple of months were complete hell. Tyler is still under going treatment. His beautiful brown hair is gone, His big blue eyes have almost lost their shine, his husky voice is no longer and his skin is paler than normal.  He's doing a lot worse than the doctor predicted. Each and every day Tyler is getting closer to dying.  The doctors are doing everything that they can to get him better, but it seems as if it's not enough. Every Day I'm there by his side talking to him and telling how much I love him.  Showing him our wedding pictures, cherishing each little moment with him for as long as I can. Today the doctor came with some life changing news. " Mr. Thompson we have some news regarding your husband Mr. Wilde," she said. "Well what is it?," I responded. "H-Hes..............

Hey guys sorry to leave off with a cliffhanger, but I've decided to make two parts to the story,instead one. I apologize if it sucks. I should be able to put up  the next one in few days. Again I'm sorry it took so long and I'm gonna try to put the next one up sooner

Luves you guys ^.^

Danita<3