H2OVanoss: Cookie

Hey guys! It's Britt! This one shot is dedicated to Madisonwantswar

They chose the prompt that this one shot to based off of!

So, I hope you all enjoy!

No one's P.O.V

"Hey Jon, I'm going to get some snacks real quick." Evan announced as he stood from his seat on the nicely cushioned couch.

He and Jon were hanging out at Jon's house for the weekend since Evan was in town for an event or something. They pretty much just sat around playing video games and recording videos for the rest of the week. That's what most of their Saturday consisted of until they got a bit tired and decided to just sit and watch a movie.

"Okay. But I'm not pausing the movie for your ass!" Jon yelled back as he watched the screen.

"Yeah. Whatever bitch." Evan laughed. He made his way into the decently sized kitchen. He walked over to the pantry that was on the other side of the room.

Opening the set of sliding doors, he peered inside. Scanning the shelves of goodies. He decided on a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos before closing the doors and walking over to the fridge to get something to drink. However, before he could open the fridge door, something delicious caught his eye.

Next to the fridge and on the granite counters, he noticed a large glass jar with a single chocolate chip cookie laying on the bottom surrounded by crumbs.

He smirked knowing that the jar was probably full of cookies at one point, but a certain someone just couldn't stay away from them.

He found it amusing as he thought of Delirious sitting on his couch with the jar of cookies between his crossed legs just munching away as he watched some TV or YouTube.

Evan's stomach growl catching his attention. He quickly placed a hand on him stomach and looked at the jar.

"Meh...He wouldn't mind." Evan told himself as he reached for the container.

"Uh...You do realize that I'll throw something at you if you touch or eat the last cookie, right?"

Evan jumped and quickly turned around to find Del standing in the archway of the kitchen with his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.

Evan could only laugh.

"Oh really? Well isn't that rude."

Jon rolled his eyes and walked over grabbing the jar from the counter.

"It's my house. Therefore, my cookie." Jon told as he stuck his tongue out at the slightly taller man.

"Well now that's just mean. I'm here starving and you refuse to let me have a damn cookie." Evan placed a hand on his chest as to say his feeling were hurt.

Jon didn't say anything. He just stood there with the jar pressed against his small chest. A pout on his face as Evan continued rambling on about him apparently being hungry as fuck.

Evan stopped his ranting when he realized Jon didn't care the slightest bit. He groaned. "You know what. If you don't want me to have it, then just eat the damn thing." He crossed his arms.

Delirious smirked. "Fine. I will."

He quickly popped the lid off the jar and set in on the counter next to him. Then he reached in and grabbed the small, lonely cookie. He decided to tease Evan a bit and sniffed the cookie while letting out a small moan.

"Mmmm...it smells sooo good!" He laughed as he licked his lips.

Evan frowned. This was not fair to him. He was gonna get some of that cookie. Now, it wasn't about how hungry he was. He just wanted to get a bite to mess with Jon.

His stomach growled again. He needed to hurry this up so he could eat something.

Evan thought as he watched the man. He smirked leaning forward after thinking of an amazing idea. Jon looked at him confused as he just got closer and closer to his face.

'What the hell is he doing?!' Jon thought as his cheeks grew warmer.

Evan's face was inches from Jon's. His breathe danced along the smaller man's lips as they trembled.

"E-Evan...?"

He smirked. 'Got him...'

Evan grabbed hold of Jon's wrist and moved him to where he was trapped between the counter and Evan himself.

Jon gulped and closed his eyes turning his head away. The taller man chuckled glancing at the cookie as it dangled loosely in the smaller hand.

Now was the time. He began to move himself closer. Pressing himself against the clueless man. Jon gasped. Then, in one quick movement, Evan moved his head and took a bite out of the cookie.

Jon's eyes flew open as he heard the crunching sound and dropped the remaining bits.

"W-W-What the hell?! You asshole! What the fuck was that?!" Jon's eyes glowed with anger as he basically threw the jar back on the counter, without it breaking.

Evan laughed moving away from the angry little clown.

"Oh that was nothing. However, that cookie was really good. No wonder you didn't want to share." Evan smirked.

Jon growled grabbing the bag of Doritos from the counter and threw it at the man who he once called his crush.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed! I'm sorry if this seems a bit rushed. If I have time, I'll go back and fix stuff. However, I was so excited about this prompt, so I just went ahead and did it. I hope you liked it and please Vote, Comment, and Follow for more one shots!

Bye guys!

Love ya!

                  ~Britt <3