Terrorsnuckel~Crush

It's kinda cliche, but i hope you'll  enjoy it!
Writer: Danita
Prompt: Brock has a crush on Brian, but little does he know Brian has a crush on him too.

Brocks pov:
I had Tyler and a few of the guys come over to play some Gta and low and behold Brian enters the room and I instantly turned away and blushed. The guys knew I had a crush on him, but didn't understand why I hadn't confront him about how I felt....  I'm just afraid to confess my true feelings to him, because it might ruin our friendship. I told myself today would be the day to finally tell him. 'maybe he'll feel the same way and not be disgusted. What if i get rejected...... what if..........' suddenly a voice interrupt my thoughts. " Hey Brock... Earth to Brock. Hello!" I broke outta my trance and there Brian was. The tall, sexy, goofy irish man waved his hand in front of me to get my attention. "Hey Brock I've been trying to get your attention for the last 5 mintues. Is everything okay?" He asked with concern. I immediately blushed and tried to speak", yeahheverythingsfinei'msorrythatiworriedyou". I rambled out. Brian chuckled. His laughter made my heart skip a bit. He places his hand on my shoulder and smiles, "Relax buddy I just wanted to check on you, c'mon let's go play Gta with the guys".

Brian's Pov
Brock's so freaking cute when he's  nervous. God I want to just kiss and snuggle him so badly. I like him so much, but I don't know how to express my feelings to him. 'What if he doesn't like me', I told myself. The thought of being rejected instantly saddened me. My love for him goes beyond being his friend and i want to show him that they're good guys out there, that'll treat him like a prince and I'm that person.  The only other person that knows about my feelings for him is Craig. The rest of the guys have no clue and I don't plan on telling them just yet..........

No one's  Pov.
Brian and Brock headed back to the couch where the guys were laughing at Mini's Donald Trump impression. Hours passed by and everyone was getting sleepy. Brock told them they could stay over and gave the blankets and pillows. After eveyone was asleep ( or so he thought) he headed upstairs to get ready for bed.
.................

Brian's pov
This my chance to finally confess my feelings for him. I refuse to wait any longer. I slowly tipped toed upstairs to Brock's bedroom door. I knocked once and not long after Brock opened the door and asked. " Hey dude what's up. Brock.....there's something I've been meaning to tell you for awhile...
"What's that", he asked..... my palms were beginning to get really sweaty and my heart rate was beating off the charts. This was it...... It's now or never...... Brock please don't hate me for saying this, but my love goes beyond us being friends.... I love your beautiful eyes and laugh. Seeing your eyes twinkle makes me heart skip a beat. Your smile lights up the whole room and your personality is just golden. I love everything about you Brock.... I really do.. so with saying this.... before i went any further, i felt a soft pair of lips kiss mine. I kissed back and god it felt so good. It was heavenly and sweet. At that moment, I knew I had my answer. I heard someone say finally. I broke the kiss and turned to see the guys clapping and cheering. I turned back to Brock and smiled. He was mine and only mine....

Hey guys so that's the end of crush. I hope you guys enjoyed it and I'm sorry about that the grammar mistakes and that's something that I'm still working on lol. Vote and comment down below some other ships you want Britt and I to do and we'll get to them as soon as we can.
Love you guys
Danita <3