MiniCat: Recording *SMUT*

Hey guys! It's Britt! 

You guys asked for it! So, here it is!

This is part 2 to "H20Vanoss: Bet". Make sure to go ahead and read it as well!

This is the first ever smut I've written, so I'm so so sorry if it's awful. I really tried my best to make it amazing for you guys!

(ALSO, REMEMBER, THIS ONE-SHOT WILL CONTAIN EXPLICIT CONTENT! SO, IF YOU WISH TO SAVE YOUR INNOCENCE, PLEASE LEAVE!!)

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy! Don't forget to let me know what you guys think!

No one's P.O.V

"Come on Mini," Tyler whined as he continued to follow Craig throughout his house. After having to sit and listen to Jon and Evan do their thing, he could hardly wait to get a piece of ass for himself. So, he drove over to Craig's house.

"I said no...I'm not in the mood," Mini rolled his eyes and sighed. He didn't have time to do this stuff right now. He really needed to get a video recorded for tomorrow since he was going to be gone all weekend. He actually just messaged Jiggly and was about to message Ohm and Kryoz to see if they wanted to play a few more rounds of Uno when Tyler came knocking at his door wanting some ass. That's all he ever came over for nowadays.

Tyler chuckled deeply as they both walked into Mini's office. "Oh come on. Don't lie to me like that." He smirked as Mini stopped in front of his desk and looked down. Tyler moved closer to him. "You know you can't help but get in the mood when I come over."

Tyler slid an arm around the smaller man's slim waist. He leaned forward pulling Craig against his body. A small gasp slipped from Mini's lips as he felt Tyler's hard-on poking him in the back. Mini felt his face grow warm as he turned around and pushed Tyler away gently. 

" T-Tyler...I can't do this right now. I have to record something for tomorrow..."

Tyler smirked widely. "Oh really...well I got an idea for a video that we can record right now."

Mini frowned in confusion looking up at the taller man and shook his head. Then the realization hit him and his eyes widened as he stepped back hitting his desk instantly. Tyler came closer and closer to him while a sly smirk stayed on his face. Mini glanced around the room trying to find a way to escape the beast that was inches away from him. However, it was impossible. He was trapped between the desk and the man that seemed to get his way when he was with him.

Tyler leaned forward placing his hands flat on the desk behind Craig. His face came closer to his. Mini's face was on fire as Tyler's breath caused his glasses to fog up slightly. Mini gulped.

Tyler chuckled as he moved in and connected their lips. Craig moaned into the kiss. His hands shook slightly as they gripped the t-shirt Tyler wore tightly. 

"T-Tyler...please...I c-can't do this...right now....mmm~" Craig spoke between kisses.

Tyler licked Craig's bottom lip asking for entrance to deepen the kiss. He hesitantly complied opening his mouth slightly. The kiss quickly became more intense. Their tongues tangled and danced together. Tyler's hands started to wander over Mini's body before finally settling on his cute little butt.

"Tyler!~" Mini gasped as Tyler gave it a little squeeze. He chuckled again pulling away from the kiss. Mini whined at the loss.

Tyler smirked as he turned towards the black office chair that sat not too far away from where they stood. He walked over and sat down while the smirk stayed put on his slightly tanned face. Craig raised an eyebrow at him. He was still a bit dazed from the slight makeout session before.