(Request) Ohmtoonz: What's going on? (with lemons)

Hey guys!it's Britt!! So this was requested by leovie123.
This may or may not be a long-ish one-shot. But it's like 2:30 am rn as I'm writing this beginning part, so I'm sorry if something doesn't make sense. xD

*Update: Yeah so this is going to be uploaded a long long while after I started it only because a lot of stuff is going on in my personal life. I'm so so sorry that it took so long for me to get this up, but anyway please enjoy*

Anyways this is a Cartoonz x NEKO!Ohm

As requested by the person above....there will be lemons. But don't get too excited xD

Anyways, let's get to the story.

Writer: Britt

Cartoonz's POV

Ohm has been acting really weird lately.

Like, he acts weird all the time but this was different.

Normally, we would joke around and stuff. You know, like "flirting", as our viewers would call it, and just making jokes during our recording sessions with the guys.

But, for a couple days now, he couldn't even stay in the call with us. I would usually invite him in, as usual. Then, after a couple minutes, he would say something like, 'I got to go...I-I've got to go do s-something..' or 'S-Sorry guys...I don't think I'm feeling too g-good..'

Then he would just leave without us even getting the chance to say something. At first, we just shrugged it off. I mean if I didn't feel good then I probably wouldn't want to sit at a desk for hours.

But after a day or two more, we started to get a little worried. It had been the same thing, the same answers every time we wanting to record.

Then he stopped returning my messages. This was when I really started to worry more and more. I knew I had to find out what the hell was going on, so Delirious and I flew out to Chicago.

Now...I know what you're thinking...

Why the fuck was Delirious with me?

Well, he doesn't need a fucking reason to be coming with me. He's my god damn friend!

But yeah, he was just worried about Ohm, too.

So here we are, walking down a long ass sidewalk trying to figure out which one of these small, simple houses belonged to the brown-haired man. A while back, we all exchanged addresses and stuff like that in case we needed a place to stay while we were at conventions or just visiting. Sometimes we didn't really like staying at hotels. However, this was the first time Jon and I were in Chicago, so this was our first time visiting Ohm in person. To be honest, I was a bit nervous.

After a couple minutes of walking and listening to Jon complain about how fucking cold it was, we finally found his house.

It wasn't anything special. Just a normal, white house with a small porch. He also had a pretty nice yard with a concrete walkway leading up to the wooden porch steps. We walked up the wooden steps of the porch and walked up to the big oak door.

I knocked twice on the hard surface and waited. I glanced over at the set of chairs sitting against the house. A small table sat between them with a couple of dog toys on top. I smiled slightly knowing he would probably sit there and played with Buddy, his dog. The thought of how cute Ohm would look while he smiled as he threw one of the toys just made my heart beat faster. I smiled again as I looked back at the still door. A cold breeze blew by the two of us causing us both to shiver slightly. It was too damn cold out here.