Cloud Nine

Sakura wasn't looking forward to returning to Suna empty-handed. In fact, as she did so she fought back the urge to turn back and try to find something to help. But in all honesty, she had done all she could've at this point and she didn't know where to go from there. So Chiyo was surprised when Sakura said she couldn't make an antidote.

"I'm not sure if it's actually ricin anymore, and if we made the antidote for that then we could make his condition worse. I'm not smart enough to figure this out, and I'll need time to look into it." Sakura claimed. Chiyo sighed and looked down at Sasori's comatose state.

"I understand Sakura. We can try to look into something here. You need to leave Suna and try and find something out there. Sasori is fine for now. Don't stress over him." Sakura nodded, but on the inside she knew that what Chiyo said could do nothing to reassure her.

"Thank you Chiyo-sama." Sakura bowed. Chiyo nodded.

"I suggest you leave soon if you do not want to get caught by Konoha. They've been send ninja to aid in repairs." Sakura nodded.

"Alright."

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&&$&$&$&$

Naruto was going to make Jiraiya regret his decision.  Or at least, make Jiraiya seem like the bad guy.  Because in all honesty, Naruto had no where to go.  He felt like a puppy being kicked out on the curb.  Totally Jiraiya's fault. 

The best part?  Naruto had Orochimaru on board with the plan too.  The snake sannin wasn't as creepy as Naruto thought, and had really good ideas.  Naruto was convinced that Orochimaru day dreamed about these things.  They would've gotten Tsunade on board, but she was busy with some medical stuff for the past week.  Something about a letter Sakura had sent her.

But now it was time for Naruto to leave. So he stood in front of the three sannin, travel bag on his back, a glum look on his face.

"Well," Naruto drawled. "I guess it's time for me to leave." He stated sorrowfully. Jiraiya nodded.

"Bye kid." He said. Naruto sighed dramatically.

"So long Tsunade-Obaachan. I will miss seeing you yell. And so long to you Orochimaru, for once you creeped me out, but no more shall I find your face creepy." Naruto said. Jiraiya looked on confused before he met Naruto's eyes.

"What?" He asked frustratedly. "Did you want me sobbing and hugging you until you have to force yourself to leave for my good?"

"Yeah that's pretty much how it was supposed to go." Naruto shrugged.

"No." Jiraiya stated crossing his arms. Naruto laughed and waved goodby before turning the other way.

"Damn kid. Orochimaru what did you do to him?" Tsunade asked. Suddenly an orange blur hopped past them.

"Naruto wait I want to go with you!" They heard Gamakichi's voice cry. Naruto turned around to be greeted by Gamakichi, tears rolling down his face. Naruto began to sprint and he pulled Gamakichi in a hug screaming dramatically,

"Gamakichi!"

Jiraiya turned to Orochimaru.

"Was this your idea?" The white haired sannin asked.

"Yep." Orochimaru responded.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

Sasuke's training was going smoothly. B had taught him a variety of lightning jutsu, and Sasuke had made some great friends. Of course there were some downsides to staying in Kumogakure, especially since it was close to Karin. Though he had never met the princess, the thought of marrying her displeased him enough to where he never wanted to meet her.

Besides Karin, Sasuke did find Kumogakure kind of boring. Not that the village was bad or anything, it was just that there wasn't much for Sasuke to do other than train. Sasuke wasn't a Kumo-nin, so he couldn't go on any missions, and so when Karui and Omoi or B went on missions, he was stuck by himself.

Sasuke didn't plan on leaving soon though. Even if he did he had no idea where he would go.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

Kizashi was having a great day. His wife gave birth to a wonderful baby boy three months ago to this day, his business was flourishing, and the Hokage hadn't bothered him in months. Probably because the village leader was too busy dealing with the village politics. Ever since his rouge daughter left the village along with the Hokage's son and Uchiha kid about a year ago his family seemed to be moving smoother. Mebuki was less stressed, which was especially good since she was pregnant.

Ever since the couple welcomed Sora into the family they had as happy as Naruto at a free all you can eat ramen buffet. They finally had a use for Sakura's room, and a hope that their business would continue when they grew too old to take care of it.

Kizashi and Mebuki were on cloud nine.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

7 MONTHS PASSED

&$&$&$&$&$&$&

A/N: Hey guys I know this is a short chapter, it's just that I needed to get to a part in the story where I could do a time skip. We're getting near the end of the book, and we still have over a year left of team seven training out of Konoha, so I need to organize it more. Sorry if it's messy.

Where do you want to see Naruto go?

Do you want him to stay on his own during these 7 months?

What about Sakura?

Bye guys!