The Break Up/Disowning

A/N: Please read the underlined note and the end of chapter.  I need your guys' help.

"NO!" Jiraiya shouted to the blond boy who sat on the ground in front of him.  Naruto crossed his arms and glared at the sanin. 

"WHY?" Naruto shouted back. 

"IT'S A STUPID IDEA!" Jiraiya retorted. 

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP BEFORE I SHUT YOU UP!" Tsunade growled at the two of them with a glare on her face. 

"She's scary." Naruto murmured.  Jiraiya just scowled and gave Naruto a pointed look.

"We are not naming it after ramen!" Jiraiya demanded.  This time Naruto scowled. 

"WHY NOT!  IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE MY SIGNATURE MOVE, WHY CAN'T I BE THE ONE TO NAME IT!" Naruto replied angrily throwing his arms in the air.

"BECAUSE," Jiraiya answered.

"Because why?" Orochimaru interjected. Jiraiya gave Orochimaru a betrayed look at his statement.  Jiraiya huffed when Orochimaru didn't respond, rather the snake sannin just gave him a pointed look before leaving the area along with Tsunade.  Jiraiya sighed and turned to the victoriously dancing Naruto. 

"Kid.  We need to talk."  Naruto froze and turned to Jiraiya with a terrified look.  "Tsunade, Orochimaru, and I were talking and-"

"You're disowning me." Naruto said upset. Jiraiya gave him a look.

"Uh no I don't think it works that way.  Look Naruto we've decided that maybe we sh-"

"You're going to turn me into Konoha aren't you.  I can't go back now!  I'm not strong enough to survive my mom's wrath, and if you send me back then you'll be sending me to my death!" 

"That's still an option." Jiraiya muttered dryly.  "Naruto, we think that we should go our separate ways."

"You're breaking up with me?"

"NO!  KID I'VE TRAINED YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN AT THIS POINT!" Jiraiya snapped.  Naruto tilted his head to the side.

"Oh. Maybe if you started off with that instead of making it sound like something terrible happened.  Honestly." Naruto shook his head.  Jiraiya closed his eyes and took a deep breath before speaking again.

"Tsunade and Orochimaru think it'll be easier to look into the Kabuto situation if all three of us were focusing on it.  We can't really do that if we have to babysit you." Jiraiya stated, prompting Naruto to cross his arms as if he was insulted.  "I think I've taught you enough to get on your own for awhile.  You need to focus on practicing your own jutsu, and learn some more."

"So when do you want me to leave?" Naruto asked. 

"Whenever you're ready.  We'll stay in contact with you and if you need us then we'll be there."  Jiraiya claimed.  Naruto sighed and nodded, thoughts running through his head. 

"Alright.  I'll figure something out." 

"Why don't you go with Sasuke?" Jiraiya asked.  "I don't think he would mind."

"Nah.  According to him Sakura thinks we're gay.  I don't want to give her another reason to believe that." 

"Another?"

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

Sakura gripped her pen as she looked down at the paper.  She felt so stupid and helpless, not being able to do practically anything after leaving Suna.  This, in her opinion, was probably one of the only ways she'd be able to get help. 

'-not sure how long he'll last.' She continued writing.  'I'm not even sure that this is a known poison.  At first it seemed like it was Ricin but Suna is reporting a multitude of symptoms, and nothing matches up anymore.  Can you look into it? 

                                                                                                                             -Sakura'

Sakura sighed and rubbed her forehead as she rolled up the letter and handed it off to her scorpion summon who was waiting patiently for her to finish.

"Who do you want me to deliver this to?" Kuro, the scorpion, asked. 

"Tsunade" Sakura said as she tried to rub away her forming headache. 

"Alright Sakura-sama." Kuro said disappearing into smoke.  Once Sakura was alone she stood up and began digging through her back pack for something to soothe her headache. 

She was currently residing in a forest on the border of Iwagakure where she should be able to find the plants Naruto had suggested for her.  The plants may not be able to help with the antidote, but they would definitely help keep Sasori in a stable condition.  As long as he was stable, she would be able to focus finding an antidote.  

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

Kuro wasted no time in delivering Sakura's letter.  The scorpion was not only worried for Sasori, but he held worry for the pinkette as well.  The girl had been worrying herself sick while trying to figure out how to put together an antidote.  So when he arrived, to the shock of the slug sannin, he immediately explained the pieces that Sakura hadn't put in her letter.

"Wait, Sasori was poisoned?" Tsunade asked, that being all that she got from what Kuro had explained.  

"Yes.  Sakura is trying to find an antidote and she's not sure how she should do so.  Tsunade-sama you need to help her, she's stressing herself too much.  You're an expert that's why Sakura's asking for your help."  

"What's his current condition?" Tsunade asked.  

"It's all in the scroll Sakura sent." Kuro said revealing the scroll.  Tsunade took it and immediately began reading through it.  "That's the latest news she's heard from Suna.  They make sure to update her on any new symptoms."  Tsunade folded the letter and nodded.  

"Tell her I'll look into it, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back to her.  I've got other things I need to put my full attention into before I start with that."    Tsunade said.  

"The Suna staff has him in a medically induced coma and they have people watching over him to keep his condition stable." Kuro explained.  "We don't have forever, but you don't have to rush." 

"Alright." Tsunade nodded.  

"Thank you Tsunade-sama." Kuro said before disappearing.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$

A/N: Thanks for waiting paitiently for this chapter and sorry for taking so long.

Anyways, how should we deal with the Sasori situation?  I have like two ideas, but I really want your input.

I'm not sure when I'll get the next update.

See ya.