Cherry Blossom

Hinata looked at the retreating snake confused. Since when had there been snakes in the area? She mentally questioned, looking over to her teammates who were too busy talking to notice. When she looked back, the snake was gone.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

Minato glared at the paper work in front of him. How did people expect him to finish so much paperwork in a day? Sure, he was the yellow flash but that was only for missions and when he younger, running away from fangirls. Now though, Kushina had scared away all the girls, so he had no fangirls to run away from and he didn't go on many missions. He couldn't just ditch the paperwork. No, that wouldn't be a good idea. He would need an excuse. A believable one. The door to the office opened and an ANBU member walked in with a snake in his hands. The snake saw the Hokage hissed, moving its tail towards Minato. Attached to the tail was a scroll.

Minato cautiously walked over and grabbed the scroll. Once he did, the snake poofed away. After realizing it was a storage scroll Minato did the handsigns and a couple of letters came out. Looking over to the ANBU that was still in the office Minato nodded.

"Please get me Kushina-chan, Lord Fugaku and his family, Kakashi, and," He looked back down to who the last letter was addressed to. "Hinata." The ANBU nodded and went to go get the requested people. The ANBU returned a few minutes later standing in front of Minato.

"I can't seem to find Kakashi-san." The ANBU stated. Minato furrowed his brow before his face lit up in realization.

"Yes, sorry. Kakashi is off on a mission at the current moment. He should return in a couple of days." Minato replied. The ANBU nodded and disappeared. Finally, the door opened and the requested people walked in, excluding Kakashi.

"Lord Hokage?" Fugaku asked. Minato looked at him and nodded holding up letters.

"These are addressed to you guys, and I think we know who they're from."

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

Naruto wasn't really excited to be on his own.    He was used to having someone with him.  Sure he'd be with the Pervy Sage and Tsunade baa-chan and Ororo-creep, but he felt out of place. With Sasuke, he had someone to connect with. But now, since Sasuke was going to leave Naruto has to adjust to being by himself. He was more upset that he didn't get to see Sakura for so long. Sure he still has two more days with her, but after that he's going to have to wait awhile before seeing her again.  Naruto was even more upset, since he hadn't seen Hinata in a long time.  Sure he had a crush on her, but he never did anything about it.  He didn't think she would like him back. 

He missed his parents as well, and wanted to see them badly.  But he had the fear, that they wouldn't want to accept him knowing he ran away from his problems.  He feels really guilty for not telling them anything, but he didn't want his father stepping in and fighting his battles for him. 

Naruto sighed in frustration as he stared at the ceiling from his bed. 

"Dobe." He heard Sasuke call out sleepily.

"Yea Teme?" Naruto replied.

"Go to sleep."

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

The two remaining days had passed quickly for Sasuke.  One second he was telling Naruto to go to sleep, and the next he was telling Naruto goodbye.  Of course he, Naruto, and Sakura had promised to meet again in six months, and try to keep in contact.  Sakura complained knowing she would have a hard time keeping in touch because she didn't have a summon.  Naruto, being the knucklehead he is, gave both his teammates a hug and quickly left so he could meet Jiraiya and catch up on the training he missed. 

"So, which way are you going to start at Sasuke?"  Sakura asked, hands behind her back. 

"North.  I'll see what I can find and train as much as I can."  He stated simply.  Sakura rolled her eyes and couldn't help but giggle. 

"Sasuke, don't forget to take breaks every now and then.  Don't over work yourself cause that feeling is the worst.  Also make sure you stay hydrated and eat enough be-"

"Sakura," Sasuke stated with a raised eyebrow.  "You aren't my mother."  Sakura's eyes widened and she blushed glancing down at her feet.  Sasuke tapped her forehead, as Itachi would do to him.  "But thank you."  Sakura's blush grew larger and she looked up at him. 

"I guess I'll see you later Sasuke-kun."  She said with a smile, the blush still staining her cheeks.

"Yea," Sasuke began.  "Later."  He nodded to her before turning around and jumping into the forest.  Sakura unconsciously touched her forehead and smiled.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$

"B-but master, it's been months!  We don't even know what the trespassers look like!" A voice claimed in a dark room. 

"I don't care.  I felt their chakra.  They were kids.  Kids got past the defense.  Tch, you better work on improving the security Tarko....and find out who those kids are!" Kabuto glared.  Tarko flinched, but nodded and began to leave.  "If you think this will help you in any way, use this."  Kabuto said, holding out a cherry blossom tree necklace charm, along with a newly attached necklace chain.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$$&$&

Dun dun DUNNN..... Kabuto is back!  I dunno whether to say yay or noooo*dramatic effect*. 

Anyways I started school two days ago and I'm already dying.  I had a hard time trying to find an opportunity to type this chapter cause of that. 

How's everyone else's life going?

Do you ship the SasuSaku in this story?

Who do you think Kabuto will find first?

Anything you wanna tell me or suggest?

Anyways, thanks so much for the votes and comments on this story and book one!  I love your comments and they make my day. 

Byeeeeeeeee