The True Wolf

*1 month earlier conversation between Radec and Jameson*

"Now Osiris you know your orders you are to abandon your home and side with the ISA. You are to infiltrate the special forces group code named Wolf Pack." "Colonel Radec i will now disappoint I will lead them straight to you." "Oh no I don't want all of them; I'm wanting there leader her name is Kira and she has killed many of our brothers and sisters."" She is an enemy to this planet; Jameson DO NOT FAIL ME."

*Fast forward to the present day*

I watched as Kira was dragged off,Radec was proud to see her put away. Me, I knew i did my people a great service. she was a blood thirsty murder that needs to be paying for her crimes. Kira was dragged off to one end of the hall and I walked off out of the other. exiting the hall into the next room i was greeted by the nations head industrialist, Chairmen Jorhan Stahl. "Ah what a glorious day for the people of helghan, one of the most dangerous and murderous killers is finally brought to justice.""I shake your hand in gratitude and appreciation, going behind enemy lines becoming  wolf in sheep's clothing."" All i can say is outstanding performance and keep impressing me."

Radec leaned over towards me and noted that its hard to impress chairmen Stahl. He then recommended i keep the paint job to represent my achievements. I'd stand out completely from the others though. all nice shiny white silver and red, and mine depicts a wolf with blue eyes. I stood in the doorway for a brief time in the distance I could here her fighting and resisting. I wasn't giving any orders to do any task or go to a specific area. I knew interrogating her would be a tricky and time consuming task. I decided to stop by an observe the progression the interrogators were accomplishing. 

Walking in i didn't need to have any from of security clearance capture troopers were above all of those security measures. The door slid open without a sound to be made, looking in i could see a window and on the other side was Kira. the interrogators were having extreme problems just trying to make her say one word. I decided to try something  different. I called the two out and said id like to try a different tactic. The two looked at each other and allowed me to go in. Before I could sit down Kira bolted towards me with a hidden blade. Plunging the blade towards me it snapped when it met my armor. she flew back from the shock she absorbed. violently I grabbed her by her arm and made her sit back in her chair. I called for restraints to be brought in, within in seconds one walked in with a prototype of the sort. 

he informed both  of us that it was a petrosite proxy mine. any and all movement would be met with a stream of petrosite that would send immense pain into the target. I couldn't help but chuckle thinking this was going to be interesting. I carefully placed the device on the table then activated it.

"Now Kira lets begin shall we"

Hey y'all i hope you're  having a amazing day thanks so much for reading leave a comment on your thoughts if you'd like and if you enjoy be sure to consider voting i hope you're enjoying and stay crazy yall see ya in the next chapter.