Chapter 10

Chapter Ten

Violet

"I still don't get it," I said to Trent, pushing some hair out of his eyes. He looked really worried.

He shook his head, his lips a thin line, "Neither do I."

"And you said power per second right?"

"According to Mr. Teylur, yep."

I frowned, "What'll we do?"

He shrugged. "Lets just hang out for now."

I smiled. "I really thought you were going to say make out for a second there."

He laughed, "Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't."

"You were so gonna!"

His smile widened, "Well, if you insist."

"I do insist."

Caitlyn

Ibrahim laughed. "I know!" he said.

I smiled, but the second he looked at his friend, I frowned. School really sucks, and I can't stand it. I've been here since Trent's mom told my mom, but only for the summer session. But I try and act like I don't know what it is. Speaking of Trent, what was going on with him? He wasn't all doom and gloom anymore. He was...happy. Through the link, I could tell. I frowned as I went in a little deeper. He was making out with Violet.

Wait-what?

Since when were they together?

This left me clueless.

Completely clueless.

And I hate to be clueless.

Lucky me.

James

Reagan blinked several times. "I don't know!" she admitted.

I frowned. "You're not lying, are you?"

"No! I swear! Now untie me!"

"Say you're not lying!"

She gulped and said, "I promise on my power I'm not lying!"

"Good," I said, "I'll see you next year!" I closed the door behind me. I heard her scream. I silently went back in and tied on the gag.

Reagan

When James put the gag on me, I sreamed louder, praying for someone to hear. I can't beleive I swore on my powers! So stupid! If I broke that promise, I'd lose my powers, or worse, die.

"PLEASE!" I yelled, but it sounded like, "PEAS!" instead.

Luci

I coughed as Izzabela began to tell me the new part of the plan. James walked in right then, too, inturupting her.

"LISTEN you two idiots!" she yelled. "JUST LISTEN! Is Reagan gone?"

James smiled, "Yes."