Messed Again?

Aurora's POV

" What's wrong with you girl?" Josephine asked me.

" I lost my ring." I said to her almost cried.

" Ok, calm down and sit here." She pointed the chair in front of her. I sat down and she gave me a glass of water. I took it and drank all in one go.

" I lost my ring." I told her again.

" Yes, you told me before." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Now you have to go with me and find me an exact same ring. I can't go to the party without my ring." I told her.

" Now where will we find the same ring?" She asked me and I glared at her.

" Don't play a game. I need to find it out otherwise I will be in trouble." I said to her.

" Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in...." She started to sing and dance. I sighed looking at her weird dancing.

" You heard me, Josie? I lost my ring. Damn it." I said to her and she turned to me. I raised one of my eyebrows.

" Yeah, I heard it. There is a jewelry store here and the owner is my friend who can help us. Let's go to that store." She said to me.

" Alright. We can go there but I don't know if she is in the city or not. And lost her card." She said.

" Very nice. If we failed to get her then? What will we do then?" I asked her. " Then what will we do?" I asked her.

" Nothing just will wait for her to come back to the city." She said.

" I said I need my ring before this evening." I said to her irritatingly.

" This evening?!! It's tough." She said and I glared at her.

" Ok, ok, we will get it by this evening. Alright." She said and I nodded.

" Now go get ready." I said to her.

" I will be back in 15 minutes." She said and I nodded.

" Ok, go. Don't keep me waiting." I said to her.

" Ok, Babe." She said winking at me and I rolled my eyes.

I was looking around the house. I found out some old books and I took one of them. It was about medicines. I curiously was turning over the pages. Suddenly I got some photographs. It was Josephine's family I guess. There were some pictures with Josephine and a guy. It seemed they both are couple. May be her boyfriend. But why did she put it here in the book?! Does she want to hide it!!! I took my phone and took some photographs of those pictures. Then I put it back in it's original place. Who might be the that guy!!! I was wondering. Who was it!!! I wanted to know this but my ring was still more important to me. I need to find it out at any cost or else I need to buy the new one which will be like my ring. At least I am having an option otherwise God knows what might be happened.

" Hey!!" I heard Josie and I turned. She was wearing a a complete black attire. I sighed deeply." Let's go." She said putting on her black shades

" Why did you wear black? And I saw most of the time you wear black. Is black that special?" I asked her.

" Yeah, very. Now let's go or else we won't be able to find out your ring." She said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah, right." I said and she took her phone, wallet and keys. Then took the gun and kept it in the back of her waist then hide it under her jacket .

" Why is this for?" I asked her.

" Just like that. We should keep alert and as you know you can't predict things." She said.

" Ok, ok. Now let's go out." I said.

" Wait. Let me lock the door." She said and locked the door.

We got in the car and soon we reached the mall where the store was. I prayed to God so that I got the ring. We were walking towards the store and suddenly my phone started to ring. I picked out the phone and the name showing in the caller ID made me gulp.

Honey

This made me look around then taking the call.

" Hi, lover boy." I said in a cheery voice.

" Hello, babe, where are you?" He asked me.

" I am in the mall with Josie buying a dress for the party in the evening." I said.

" You have dresses I bought you that day. You didn't wore any of them." He said. Yeah true. I was planning to wear one of them in the party tonight. Let's see. If he wants me to wear one from them then I will definitely wear that.

" Yeah, you are right." I said.

" Yeah, come back home or I will pick you up?" he asked me.

" No, no. I will be back soon." I said to him. " Wait. You are back?" I asked him.

" Yes, just came back. Why aren't you at home when I returned? I told you to stay there when I will reach." He said. Yeah he did.

" I was getting bored. This why I thought to come out with Josie." I said to him.

" Alright. Now come back home. I am back." He said.

" Yes, in a few hours." I said to him.

" In an hour. Hurry up." He said.

" Luke, I have some work to do." I said to him.

" No works today. Just come back home." He said to me.

" But, Luke." I was saying but he cut me in between.

" Come back soon. I am waiting." He said and I sighed.

" Ok, coming back." I said and he chuckled.

" Thank you, Babe." He said.

" Ok, bye." I said and hung up.

" What happened?" Josie asked me.

" He came back. I gotta go." I said to her.

" Ok, but what about the ring?" She asked me.

" I don't know. Let's see. Drop me at home." I said to her.

" Ok. Let's go." She told me and we walked out of the mall. I don't know how to explain this to Luke. What if he gets angry with me for being so clumsy!!! Things are messing up again?!! Shit!!!